5

This is odd. They are speaking to me as if I were...one...of them. The blonde who I have come to know is Master Mavis. She is gentle. As for Master Makarov, he is wise.

"How do you like them?"

"Like?" I repeat with my mouth full of this object named food.

He laughs and I swallow.

"I have never had this before. What is it called?" I ask him.

"It's called chicken."

"Chicken. Very uh...nice?"

He chuckles, "It's delicious, good, tasty, yummy, rich."

"All of that can mean the same?" I ask in awe.

"Yeah. I didn't know Robots could digest food."

I blink and look down at the chicken.

"I did not either..."

I sensed his eyes on me. They seemed soft.

While being here, I have learned a lot from Natsu and the others. Erza, likes weapons, Gajeel likes fighting, Levy Chan likes books which are rather fascinating things. Wendy says she 'loved' someone but they were killed. By us. I wonder who it was...

Anyways, Gray likes chill things when Natsu likes warmth which makes them argue a lot since they're basically opposites. I have learned more about how these Humans work a bit with what they call 'friendship' and 'teamwork'.

"07?"

I look up at Natsu. He was holding out his hand.

Natsu.

He is letting me stay in his 'home'. A 'home' is the same as my containment but much bigger.

"You should get to bed," he tells me.

I tilt my head, "What is a bed?"

He sighs calmly, "Just come with me..."

I begin to take his hand but I suddenly open my mouth wide and blow air out slowly. I quickly cover my mouth in surprise.

"You yawned?"

I blink, "I yawned?"

He laughs and I stare till he finishes. He suddenly places his arm around my back and the other under my legs. He lifts me off the ground and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're tired."

"I do not understand."

"You're....out of energy."

"Oh. Then you can charge me."

"Nah, you're gaining energy the old fashioned way."

"Hm?"

He lays me on another squared cushion. It's bigger than the one at the Infermary.

"This is a bed?"

He nods and begins stripping off his shirt. I guess I should do the same. I grab the bottom of my clothing and pull it up.

"Ah- Wait- Hold on!"

Natsu's stuttering made me look over at him.

"What is the matter? Am I not allowed to strip?" I ask.

He was covering his face with his hands. He moves his fingers apart a bit to look at me.

"I-It's not something a g-girl should do in front o-of a guy..." he explains.