Chapter 11

Three weeks later

Three weeks later

       Thoughts of Nadia have been flooding my head daily after I went out with her. Thoughts such as: What is she doing? Is she thinking about me? Is she upset with me?

Well of course she's upset with me. After I switched up on her at the bar, it was written all over her face that I upset her. I tried to text her multiple times but she just left me on read, so I stopped trying and that was that. I couldn't put my energy into that anyways, I had other shit to worry about.

Today is the last day of training camp, it's getting that much closer to the season starting up and I was ready and pumped.

I grabbed my gym bag, and headed out the door. Driving into the training facility, I parked and step out the car only to see Chris doing the same four cars over.

"Aye if it isn't my dawg, Hunter!" He said yelling across the parking lot. He began to walk towards my car as I grabbed my things and shut the door.

"Wassup" I say as we both stuck out our hands to do our signature hand shake.

"Last day of training, then shit gets real" I nodded my head agreeably

"I'm ready to go, you?" I ask

"Hell yeah I'm ready to go! And this time we coming back with the Lombardi trophy believe that" he says in all seriousness

"That's what's up" a smile gracing my face "let's head inside, you know how coach gets" we begin to walk side by side towards the building.

"You know we haven't hung out in the while, you wanna head out later tonight? Hit the clubs?"

"I don't know man" I said shaking my head "don't think it's a good idea"

"Come on man! When's the last time you went out? You know you use to be the life of the party, yo ass is turning into Tevin" he say laughing and shaking his head

I actually got a little offended. Tevin was a partier like Chris once upon time, but once he got his girl he never wanted to go out. It's like she sucked the fun right out of him, he is putty in her hands. Hell no I'm not turning into Tevin.

"Know what, you're right. I'll go but you gotta ask Tevin"

Chris looks at me crazy " you know damn well his girl ain't letting him out the house" he says stopping us at the door

"I know he's gonna say no, but at least ask so he doesn't think we leaving him out"

"Y'all stay leaving me out, yet when's it's Tevin it's all 'DoNt LeAve HiM oUt'. Y'all messed up!"