3.8.2: Noxx Adam

{Male Lead 👆}

Not old at all right? Jack only called Vince because of his suspicious offer, like an old man offering candies to children with ulterior motives. 

Chracters ages:

FL-20

Vince-28

Noxx-20

Onyx-18

Jack-21

__________________________________________________

Lyka stared wide-eyed at the beautiful young boy in front of her.

Her hands unconsciously caress both of his cheeks and pinched it experimentally and...

*Oh my god! it's so soft and bouncy!!* Lyka squealed inside her head.

Onyx stare at the FL incredulously, his eyebrows rising and his mouth twitching from the FL's pinching.

"Woman...what do you think you're doing?" Onyx cold voice broke Lyka from her musing. 

Lyka finally let's go the soft and bouncy cheeks but her eyes greedily look at the beautiful doll in front of her.

"Little guy, what's your name? ah?! your clothes are wet! here...here..let's go to my  room, I have spare clothes there that you can wear." Lyka didn't even give Onyx time to reply and dragged Onyx to the elevator and punched a number.

"Ah? ah?" Onyx can feel a headache coming and a bad situation from this day happening.

{Author: De Ja Vu? hahaha Onyx it's a karma!! ヽ(^o^)}

[ah ah ah! let go of my Host!] Sora worriedly look at Onyx and glared at Lyka.

*Again?.....giving large white clothes to wear.....and the worst.....it's girl clothes.....heaven...your truly punishing the sinner's till they can't even think the same thing again.* Onys sit still like a doll on a high stool while the FL busy circling around him doing......wonders to him.

"You know, when I'm a child want to be a designer and make many beautiful clothes and make people beautiful just wearing it but mother lily from the orphanage that brought me up forced me to be a nurse." Lyka put a small red ribbon at Onyx hair.

"I'm not that good at being a nurse.... I'm clumsy and make many mistakes...you know there's an old man that was on his deathbed and requested that he want's to touch my butt before he died and.... I punched him in his face that leads him to die faster" Lyka stop in front of him with a frowning face.

"Pfffftttt!!" Onyx widen his eyes from shock and his cheeks puffing from stopping his laughter. 

"Don't laugh! it's true!! and there's many more! there's this gangster-like man but in truth is a rich influential man with a wife and two daughters, he was admitted to the hospital because of overuse of that horrendous thing !! and when he saw me, he wants me to be his fifth mistress!! OMG, such a scumbag!!" 

"And then there's a famous actor that wants me....."

Onyx listened to the FL's funny encounter with different man and patients and unknowingly to him the time that Noxx set up from him is up and the whole household of Adam is in chaos.

BANG!!

The sturdy door of the room suddenly crashed to the floor and the two people inside the room stared wide eye at the crowding entrance.

The two people in the gave a rather comical scene, A beautiful white-haired girl stared with wide-eyes and mouth hanging open from the shock, her hands that were holding a cup of juice slowly tilted that cause the juice to spill in her clothes, staining her white dress then beautiful pink haired girl holds a small plate that supposes to have a cake in it but it's content already spiled in her pink dress with the same expression as the white-haired girl.

"Where's my angel? give him back to me!!" a beautiful woman entered and scream with so much anxiousness in her voice. 

"Move! move! bring me the one who dares to kidnap my daughter in law!! I will thoroughly torture him! such a gut!" A handsome middle-aged man with military clothes and a bunch of military soldiers comes next and then a handsome man sitted in a wheelchair comes in with very cold but a conflicted emotion flash in his eyes while looking at the woman and middle-aged man, the three finally looked at the....two girls? 

Onyx head bowed to look at his juice-stained clothes.....again. 

"Fuck...." Onyx can't help but curse this time.

Lyka hurriedly took a tissue and help Onyx to wipe the spilled juice in his dress, not minding the cakes in her clothes.

"Onyx.....?" Mommy Adam called Onyx with uncertainty in her voice.

"Yes?" Onyx blinked his eyes at Mommy Adam's direction.

"Eecckk!!!" Mommy Adam runs to hug her adorable angel.

Daddy Adam and Noxx got frozen in their place when Onyx confirmed Mommy Adam's call. A white-haired girl cutely tilted her head to the side, her hair slightly curled at the ends and a plain red ribbon place atop in her head that gives a seductive color in her pale look. Daddy Adam raises his stiff hand to cover his eyes, to cover this cute daughter in law of his and calm down his heart. 

Lyka finally looks at her 'unexpected' guess carefully and when her eyes landed on the frosted face of Noxx, her eyes wide with shock.

"Ah! you're that...that abnormal guy with his abnormal people!" Lyka pointed fingers at Noxx.

"Abnormal?....ppffttt!! hahahahaha" it takes a minute before Onyx realize what Lyka means and when it finally comes he burst out laughing at the hilarious FL.

___________________________________________-

i know this is quite short but this chapter is the side chapter of 3.8.1.

helloo guys! it's been a very long time! (≧▽≦)

i will continue updating again but i can't promise that's a regular updates.

Onyx got his karma! Lol, he pushed Jack from a kidnapper and he pushed himself to the kidnapper's original partner /̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿