- Bathroom locks -

Chapter 20 

 It was intense, our gazes clashing and breaths mixing.

I went to try and nudge him out the way but he shook his head. "I wouldn't," He tsked, adding, "Unless you want everyone seeing you coming out of the guys bathroom, now?" I glared at him. Is he an evil genius mastermind? Seriously? How is everything working out in his favour?

Now I'm stuck in here with him because the hall would be jammed packed with people leaving classes.

"You're evil," I murmured, narrowing my eyes at his grin.

"And you're so predictable."

"How about you update your words, you've said that one a few times now-"

"Because it's true," He shot back, loving all of this.

How could I be so dumb? I didn't get ahold of my impatience, and instead, gave into his plan, a plan I didn't even expect! Gotta admit, I am slightly impressed by it, let's be real, but otherwise, annoyed! He may as well have left a cardboard box outside my door for me to open, see a hole in it and still step into it only to fall straight in! Trapped!

He may have won this exchange, but that means nothing, because at the end of the day, I got my revenge when I made a fool out of him in front of everyone. At least that still counts for something.

The sound of the bathroom door swinging open made my eyes widen. Crap, someone is in here, and speaking of crap, I sure hope that's not why they're in here! 

"I'd be quiet if I was you," He whispered into my ear, making my stomach tense as I caught the dark grin on his face, his head pulling back and face hovering right in front of mine.

Whoever it was (who thankfully wasn't in here to do a crap) decided leaving just wasn't good enough, and instead, wanted to leave with a nice, lovely, echoing burp. Who does that? Pees and then burps? Anyway, what am I even thinking about? I shouldn't be here to begin with!

Since it was just us again, I pulled my face back and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know, I meant it when I rejec-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I was you," He murmured.

"Or what?" I gritted, challenging him. 

"Or," He smirked. "Or I'll do things to you that'll make you wish you had listened to what I told you." Like what? No, wait, I don't want to know like what, I just want to get out of here and be far away from!

Still, I stiffened, making his smirk deepen. He lifted his arm, surprising me as he brushed his knuckles against my cheekbone.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled, voice quiet yet teasing. "Liking this too much?"

"Hating it..." I gulped, my voice coming across breathy. Shit, shit shit! The emotions I was feeling had to go! It seemed I was thinking not with my brain, but with another part of me right now! Another certain part of my body that shouldn't be influencing any decisions, because those would be very bad decisions to follow.

 Oh Luna!

He lowly chuckled. "Lying, huh?" He stepped closer to me, gripping my wrist and his other hand finding its way pressed on my waist. I licked my lips, lifting my chin and glancing up at him. He shook his head, those dark, lustful eyes scanning my face. "That's very bad of you, Cora. Do I have to teach you a lesson about lying?" He leant his face closer, our eyes now levelled.