chapter 14

Hello readers, long time.
The conversations taking place in texts will be in bold letters.

Please ignore the mistakes.
-----
Murthy mansion

After the movie now everyone decided to sleep but there were two people who were trying their very best to convince the other two to do something else.

N : adi and Manik this is seriously enough. Do u really think me and bhai don't understand what you guys are trying to do?

S : exactly, just because u are too afraid to sleep in ur own rooms, u are irritating us.

With this nandini starts laughing at their faces which show that they know they are caught.

N<grins> : idea!,why don't u both sleep in the same room?

M : excuse me I am never going to sleep in his room.

With this Manik goes and sits on the sofa near which nandini is standing.

Ad : and what makes u think ,u can enter my room. U are in this house just because princess wants, that's it.

M : oh really didn't seem like it when you were shouting in my ears at every scene.

Ad : as if u weren't

S : OK enough, if u want to sleep, help each other or u have ur own rooms to be scared at every sound u hear at night.

Manik looks at nandini with puppy eyes and she just knows he will give a suggestion which won't go well with her.

M : can I sleep in ur room princess

Adi, shivaay, nandini : WHAT

Adi's one was of anger, shivaay was like this boy is going too fast, and nandini she was shocked and little bit red.

M : Ya, I won't be afraid, and it will be fun.

This makes nandini blush harder, while before she can say anything adi bursts

Ad : what makes u think I am letting a teenage boy sleep in my sister's room.

S :right,nandini and u in one room, nope, noways.

Manik holds nandini's hand. Giving her looks, trying to convince her.

N : sorry manik, I can't do anything. This is so not happening.

Ad : but of course I can sleep with princess.

M : no ways, if I am not allowed I am not letting you too.

Ad : but I am her brother

N : calm down boys, moreover I am tired and sleepy so goodnight.

She bids good night to shivaay and Aditya and glances at Manik once, then just leaves towards her room.

S : so decide soon cause I am going too.

Only manik and Aditya are now left in the hall, they glance towards their respective rooms and then at each other. Their egos big but the fear bigger.

M : just this once and we are never talking about it again.

Ad : never ever, let's go to my room now.

Saying this adi moves upstairs manik following closely behind

----
Navya's house

Preeti has been here for hours and they have talked about almost everything, from friends to families. It feels as if they have been knowing each other for long time.