An Unexpected Companion

A/N: Sorry for making Bakugo a little OOC in this chapter, I'll be including Bakugo into the mix so, expect to see the explosive boy in each chapter, also swearing up ahead.

As the day went on, the (H/C) haired teen is walking past by the hallways, not until a certain ash blond teen bumped onto him.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I look at Bakugo as he glares back at me for a while. "Watch where you going shithead!" he said as I sighed a little bit. "Nice to see that you haven't change one bit." I said as I started to walk away until, he grabbed me from my wrist. "Oi (Y/N)!" he said as I look at him. "What do you want?" I said as I look at him.

He took a good minute as he looked at me and sighed. "It's nice to see you back shithead. Just don't do anything more reckless, you hear shithead?" he said as he lets go of my wrist as he walks away. "Well, that was different." he said as I walk on the opposite direction.

Bakugo's POV:

I was heading back to class, but knowing that the next class will be All Might's I made my way to the locker rooms. Bumping into the shithead made my blood boil, but at the same time, I felt a little sorry for him. Why you may ask? I know that I'm not typically softy like half-and-half bastard and that damn nerd Deku, but hearing what happened to his mentor was it, made me clenched my fist and felt a little sympathy towards him.

'Damn it! Why do I feel sorry for that shithead!' I thought for a moment as I reached the locker rooms and get changed into my hero costume before anyone else came by. As time passes by, others started to come in as they changed into their costumes, I tched a little bit as I went outside deciding that I should head to the training grounds before everyone does.

I walked to the training grounds and to my surprise, shithead is here and he is wearing his hero costume, I have to admit seeing him wear that piece of junk looks very nice on him, I mentally slap myself as I look away. 'What the hell did I just fucking said!' I yelled mentally as I look at him again.

I saw him setting up some robots, couple of two pointer robots to be exact. 'What are you gonna do with them shithead?' I thought as he finishes setting up the robots and he gets in position. He stood there for a couple of minutes then he pulled out two golden hammers from his side and he holds it. 'Really? What are you going to do, build them a house' I thought as he clash both of the hammers and outcomes a blade on each side of the hammers.

'What the fuck! How did that happened!' I thought as I was very surprised on what the shithead just did. He took a deep breath as the robots started to move and attacks him, quickly charged towards them not having any second thought on making a plan or getting worried if he got shot or not.

'Why am I even worried for him? He is just one special extra, who is a fucking show off... The fuck did I just said!' I thought as I try to erase the thought that I had earlier as I look at him, he was just fucking obliterated the robots, parts of the damned robots were everywhere as I look around.

"You know, it's rude to watch someone especially if you wanted to be more like a creepy stalker or a creep." the (H/C) said as a tick mark showed on my head and quickly charged at him. "What the fucking fuck did you just said shithead!" I yelled as I swing my fist at him but only hitting one of the golden hammers he has, I felt the pain surged my hand as I felt like I punched Kirishima with his quirk on but fucking worst.

"Are you really that dense to attack me head on?" he said as he puts away the hammers and gritted my teeth, I throw another punch at him, this time using my quirk on him as he dodges away.

"Looks like you are determined today Bakugo." he said as his hands glows and it appeared a pair of (F/C) gauntlets on both of his hands. "You damn right I am shithead! I want my rematch now!" I yelled as he smirks a little bit. "Well, enough yapping and start fighting." he said as both of us started to throw each others punches, hitting our fists together as it produced a small explosion between us.

As we exchange blows, I felt like he has something to prove, every punch he throws has a little power on them much like Deku. I on the other hand won't let him win, I have to prove that I can become the number one hero, and surpass both All Might and shithead over here. I face the palm of my hands and created a small smokescreen to make a perfect cover, I saw the (H/C) haired teen's figure trying to scout the area as he analyzes the situation, I grinned as I get in front of him and pulled the trigger like pin on my gloves, releasing the pin and shooting it in front of him. "DIE!" I yelled as the smokescreen starts to clear up, I saw his expression as he saw me pulling the trigger, it was fucking priceless as he guarded it barely making it as he got blasted away from a good mile from me.

I grinned and started to stare at him, walking over to him as I chuckled. "Now were fucking even shithead." I said as I saw him getting up slowly, his costume was all torn up from the explosion and his face is a goddamn mess from the blow he took. "That was an unexpected move Bakugo." he said as he sits up while looking at me.

'Fuck! I may have overdid it.' I thought as I let out a tched and looked away. "You should've dodged it shithead." I said as he let out a small chuckle, goddamn his laugh is so cute, the hell did I just said! "G-Go get yourself fixed damn it!" I said, well, more of a demand really, he stood up and walked away not until he tapped my back.

"Right, well, it was fun while it lasted though. We should spar again sometime." he said as he walked away, heading to the infirmary as I stood there, smiling like an idiot I am.

"Heh, I look forward to it, shithead."