Chapter 17 :>

"Are you insane?!" Karma said

"Just go! Besides, you guys trust me don't you?" Hinata said looking into his eyes waiting for an answer.

Seeing this karma sighed and grabbed Nagisa's hand and they both maneuver their way up to where the others are to fix Ritsu.

The two reached the other players who were huddled in a corner trying to calm some people down,soon they reached them and Nagisa helped calm the others down while Karma was trying to fix Ritsu.

Meanwhile Hinata was in a fighting stance ready to attack.

"Well we meet again shrimpy" Takaoka sensei said throwing a punch but Hinata managed to dodge it.

"Seems like it Takaoka sensei" Hinata said smiling.

They fought and fought until Takaoka sensei got tired.Hinata was still up and still full of stamina while Takaoka sensei wasn't doing so good,both had bruises but the other was out of energy so he decided to punch Hinata's gut and managed to weaken him abit more.

The 2 assassins can only stay back and watch and hope for the best while the others watch in nervousness as well as Koro sensei while Karasuma was still yet to be contacted.

Takaoka sensei pulled out his knife out of frustration and started attacking the boy startling everyone including Hinata who maneuvered his way up to get some air and swooped down with his hooks retracting and kicked him square in the face making him stumble.

"Hey your unfair, well let me join in the fun in too I guess" Hinata said as he got out his two blades from his gear.

"HINATA" Nagisa said panicking that he might lose his life due to his fun and games.

"Let him, he's in class 3-E for a reason" Karma said holding Nagisa back while his team and other friends watch in terror.

Kenma was too scared to even watch while kuroo tried his best to look away but couldn't.Suga,Tanaka,and Nishinoya were tearing up scared for their friend's life Kageyama,Tsukishima.and Ushijima were evidently worried for him while the rest were feeling nothing but uneasiness.

They fought with their swords And each swing was a close call,Hinata then used his bow and arrow and shot his pants sleeves to keep him in place making the teacher panic making Hinata see this chance and flung himself in the air with his blades at hand and maneuvered around him so fast similar to what he did to Karma, while making several tiny cuts all over his body making him feel the stinging pain.He landed on his feet started walking towards him with bloodlust radiating of him making the teacher back away in fear when-

*CLAP*

Hinata did this making him fall down from shock temporarily disabling and paralyzing his body until he can recover from the shock.

"It's Hinata Shoyo by the way"Hinata said smiling down at the temporarily paralyzed man.

Nagisa and Karma managed to fix Ritsu and managed to get Hinata out and the others safe inside a locker room where they laid them down on the floor trying to find out what is wrong while they put the teacher in a separate room where they tied him up in a chair.

The players and memebers were relieved that Hinata was safe and they were feeling less uneasy and more calm knowing they are no longer in current danger.

They did a check on each people making sure they are still in a healthy state and no one missing.

"Shoyo are you okay? I saw you got punched in the gut" Nishinoya said as he approached Hinata.

"Huh? Oh yes I'm fine don't worry"He replied.

Tsukishima saw this and went to Hinata pulling his shirt up exposing the bruise that was forming where he was punched earlier,the libero seeing this he called Suga who soon got the first aid kit and started patching the boy up and treating his other injuries while the others watch with concern faces in the background.

"Who would've thought huh?Hinata being an assassin at this year and age with third years" Bokuto said looking at Hinata.

"Indeed,it is a dangerous task and job but he was chosen..."Akaashi replied.

"Look at him protecting people when it's supposed to be us who takes care of the little shrimp" Kuroo said joining in the conversation.

"I wonder how he isn't even scared about this"Satori said giving the boy a curious look.

"Him actually creating a weapon and using it in battle,gives me the shivers" Asahi said.

"You saw how he fought that man didn't you Daichi-san" Lev said looking at the captain.

"Yep,he was truly...terrifying" Daichi smirked looking at Hinata feeling somewhat proud of him.

The others decided to help monitor and take care of the class-E students who were affected by the purple smoke earlier while Koro sensei was still recovering.

The door opened revealing Hayami looking frustrated.

"Hinata,Karma and Nagisa-kun is looking for you next door" she said placing her sniper down and checking up on her classmates.

Hinata soon went to the next room and saw the teacher tied up with wasabi in his nostrils while Peppers were in his mouth and Nagisa smiling while covering his eyes and a knife pressing against his neck.

"Ah your here why won't you help us torture him so he could tell us what's happening" Karma said.

Hinata nodded and started the torture for a solid 10 minutes when Takaoka sensei couldn't handle it and told them everything.

" I don't get why he wouldn't spill the beans when I already threatened him"
Karma said disappointed as he headed inside where the others are.

"Well he wouldn't really be able to say anything with Nagisa scaring him to death while you put Wasabi in his nose and stuffed peppers in mouth"Hinata said while opening the doors of the locker room.

"Good point" Karma said while entering the room.

"How are the others doing?" Nagisa asked as he went in the room seeing the others being taken care of by the volleyball players.