Epilouge.

"Babe don't be mad."

"What did you do Jisoo." Jennie glares.

"I bought—"

"You bought what?"

"I bought a car..." Jisoo mumbles while looking down at her shoes.

"You bought a What?" Jennie asks to make sure she heard right.

"A car..."

"A CAR?! YOU BOUGHT A CAR WITHOUT TELLING ME?!" Jennie shouts and Jisoo's face scrunches up at her volume.

She had been getting used to all the yelling since Jennie had gotten pregnant.

Yup. Your read right.

Pregnant.

Jennie was 9 months pregnant and the most hormonal woman Jisoo had ever seen in her life.

Her moods changed from angry to horny to balling her eyes out in only a few minutes.

Jisoo was having a hard time keeping up. It was more difficult then taking down a drug cartel.

"HOW COULD YOU BUY A CAR WITHOUT TELLING ME!!"

"I'm sorry Okay. I thought we would need it for when the baby comes and—"

"You should've asked!"

"I know I know I'm sorry." Jisoo sighs while rubbing Jennie's arms. "I'm really really sorry."

"How much was it?" Jennie asks while crossing her arms.

"Um...not that much."

"Yah Kim Jisoo..." Jennie warns.

"Only 175 181 698. 29 Won," Jisoo grimaces. ($208 000 in Canadian Dollars)

"175 181 698 WON!!" Jennie shouts and Jisoo flinches.

She's never been more scared in her life...and she's almost died on multiple occasions.

"This car better be able to drive itself Kim Jisoo or you're sleeping outside." Jennie growls.

Jisoo follows after her as Jennie snatched the keys out of her hands and makes her way to the garage.

"It can drive by itself." Jisoo says.

"Well then you can sleep on the couch." Jennie says.

"Oh come on Jennie! I did it for our family!" Jisoo whines.

"You spent a students tuition on a car without telling me. You did this to yourself." Jennie shrugs.

Jennie lets out a deep sigh as the two of them stare at the new vehicle in front of them.