↠Awkward - 012

Sage had to admit, the next morning while sitting with her friends was quite awkward

Sage had to admit, the next morning while sitting with her friends was quite awkward. Sage could barely look at Sirius without going into a bright blush, and turning away from him. And it didn't go unnoticed by the other boys either. "Does the little Herb have a crush?" James teased her, causing Peter and Remus to laugh and Sirius to glare. "Oh! Does little Padfoot have one too?" He teased further once he caught his best friends' eyes.

"Do you always have to be such an ass?" Sage turned around to see Lily standing behind them. "Sage, can you come with me please," Lily asked her. Sage practically jumped from her spot and rushed over. Lily grabbed her hand and started walking away. The Queen turned around slightly to see the three boys engaging in conversation, and Sirius staring at her with a small smirk.

The two girls ended up in their first class of the day, they were the only people in the room. "I saw how uncomfortable you looked, what were they even talking about?" Lily placed her books down on the desk. "Nothing... Nothing of importance, anyways," Sage played with her fingers. The redhead peered at the Queen in disbelief. "Okay, so are you going to tell me what really happened," Lily placed her hand over Sage's, only to feel that they were shaking. "Well, you see... Something happened with Sirius and I. I wanted to keep it private, just between me and him. Well, I got really embarrassed and of course, James noticed straight away," Her breath was shaky. "Wanna tell your female best friend what happened?" Lily sat with wide eyes.

"We... We kinda... How do I say this without telling the whole story? We got together. It was last night. I've never done anything like that before! Truthfully, I don't think I can do it again! I didn't think it through at all, and now I can't worrying over it," The words piled out of Sages' mouth and wouldn't stop coming. All Lily could do was look at Sage with her eyes wider than before and mouth agape. Sage couldn't stand being stared at by her friend any longer. "You know what, I'm just going back to our room. I don't want to see anybody today."

Before Sage could completely leave the classroom, Lily spoke up, "Hey, I know things may get awkward, just play it cool or ignore him. The choice is yours," She tried to smile. Sage merely nodded her head and left. While walking down the corridors, Sage passed the boys as she picked up her pace. Sirius stopped and turned around to go after her but she only went faster.

"Princess?" He yelled before running after her.