Rest In Peace Parks

Author's POV:

15th Oct.

“I think he slept enough, you should go wake him up now” Yoongi said to Jungkook as they were seated in their office at the mansion. They had already arranged everything for the funeral of Parks. They were just waiting for Jimin to wake up, who was asleep for ten hours now.

Yoongi was growing impatient as they would be free after getting over with the funeral but Jungkook kept insisting that they wait till Jimin wakes up on his own. But now it was high time that he wakes up as the sun would set in few hours.

“Alright I'll go wake him” Jungkook sighed and got up to go wake his fiancé.

___________________________________

*In Jikook's bedroom*

“Baby, wake up” Jungkook shook a deeply asleep Jimin.

The younger looked...devastated. Even in his sleep his forehead had creases, as if he was having a nightmare. His cheeks were tear stained and face pale. It brought a jolt of guilt to shoot through Jungkook's heart, making him want to not wake up the younger. But since he had to at least give the Parks a respectable funeral to make up to Jimin he shook him again, with a little more force.

“Mmm...go away” Jimin croaked out, his voice sounding as broken as his heart.

Again this caused Jungkook to grimace at the pain he was feeling, seeing his baby in pain was really affecting him badly.

And he absolutely hated it.

“Jimin, wake up now” Jungkook spoke a little harsher now, pulling Jimin into a seating position by his hands.

Jimin squinted his eyes, trying to adjust to the light in the room. He then groaned when reality set in. He's lost his entire family and the killer, who's also unfortunately his fiancé is waking him up. He absolutely hated it, he wanted to sleep forever. But he knew Jungkook won't allow that. So he pulled his shit together and woke himself up fully and stared questioningly at the psychopath sitting in his bed.

“Go shower, wear this suit and come down as soon as you're done” he ordered as he pointed to a black suit resting on one of the cushioned chair.

“No” Jimin deadpanned and was about to lie down but Jungkook held his arm, stopping him.

“Don't make me threaten you baby. If you don't want any more people to die, obey like a good little fiancé” Jungkook warned.

And right in the next moment his head got turned to right swiftly, making him clench his jaw in fury.

Jimin had freed his hand and slapped him hard as Jungkook threatened him right after saying he doesn't want to. He had enough of his bullshit.

“Don't test me sweetheart” Jungkook spoke, jaw clenching even more.

Jimin was about to slap him again but Jungkook was prepared this time and immediately caught his hand mid air.

“I'm warning you only once Jimin, disobey or betray me again and I'll bathe you in your friend's blood. If that ain't enough to make you obey, I'll slaughter your whole neighbourhood and school” he threatened yet again.

“You sick bastard” Jimin spat, eyes blazing with anger. At times like these he really wanted to kill Jungkook, but his heart always intervenes. Making him realize he can't kill the elder, not just because he's a good person, but because he actually loves him. The thought itself makes Jimin sick, he hates himself for falling for the heartless killer. His heart believed Jungkook was good deep down, and that was all it took for Jimin to fall for him.