Treacherous: A LisKook AU

TREACHEROUS
A LisKook AU
⚜️🦋⚜️

Lalisa Manoban is a twenty-three year old girl with a tough past. Though it's been sixteen years since her life drastically changed, the pain is still there in her heart. And so when her mother offers her something that can finally relieve her from the ache of the past, she takes the chance.

She takes the chance even if it means partaking in a deceitful plan.

"It should be done easy and simple. I do my part without mistakes until the right time comes for the act to end."

But fate has other plans for Lalisa. Because when she meets the powerful business man named Jeon Jungkook, something starts to grow within her. An unexplainable feeling. Something that she never felt before.

"No, I shouldn't. Because from the start, I know that he already belong to someone else. And me? I'm just an illusion, a replica. It started that way and it should end that way."

A love story full of twists and turns.

_______________________________________________________

LOVE & LIES
Serene and Illusions
⚜️🦋⚜️

"How unlucky are we to be
in this kind of situation? Fate
is not very kind with us two. It's a
love so sweet and beautiful,
yet it's an illusion of deceit."

_______________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER
Treacherous
A BTS & Blackpink Fanfiction
⚜️🦋⚜️

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_______________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT CLAIM
Treacherous
Sereneillusions of Wattpad
⚜️🦋⚜️

Copyright © 2018 Serene I.
All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, used and transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written approval and permission of the author.

Do not, I repeat, please DO NOT copy the content. I worked really hard on this book. It's the most precious thing to me, so please.

Read the paragraph above, twice. No, thrice. Read it three times just to make it clear. If you don't want me going off on your profile suddenly when I find out you didn't actually understand that, might as well read it four times then. You don't deserve to be messaged privately when you decided to disrespect my work first. I'm gonna speak up when I catch you. And when I do, please, and I mean please, don't make it worse by lying to me as I catch on real fast.

Please note that getting inspiration from someone's work is VERY much different from plagiarizing it. Know your limitations and don't cross the line.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME AND IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Don't try me because if you do, you'll definitely face serious consequences.
_______________________________________________________

SERENEILLUSIONS
⚜️🦋⚜️

INSTAGRAM:
...

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
SereneillusionsWP

NEW TWITTER:
...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

WARNING:

This book may contain grammatical errors, typos, wrong punctuations etc. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Plus I'm very busy with school so I don't really have much time to notice and check everything. I'll edit everything once it's completed and when I have the time.

I DON'T ALLOW THE TRANSLATION OF MY BOOKS TO OTHER LANGUAGES ANYMORE.

Also, please see this:

⚠️Refrain from commenting "update" in the chapters.⚠️

It won't help and won't do good. It makes me uncomfortable. I don't want another scenario to happen again like last time. Seriously, readers commenting that word got out of hand before and I don't want that to happen again so please don't.

One chapter is hard to make as I prefer to write around 3000 to 4000 words per chap. Just one chapter takes time to make. I don't like short chapters so that's not an option for me.

Leave actual comments that will help me with my writing. Or maybe words on what you feel about the chapters. Helpful comments and Thoughtful comments. Those will be very much appreciated.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Happy Reading!
COMMENT • VOTE • SHARE • FOLLOW