Epilogue.

"Mrs

"Mrs. Rishita Arora, how does it feel after winning such a big case? This is your first case in the Supreme Court, right? How do you feel?" one of the reporter asked.

"Mr. Makhija, you are finally free. The court is in your favour. How do you feel?" another reporter questioned my client, Mr. Makhija.

I was standing outside the Supreme Court in front of a crowd of reporters. This was one of the biggest case I had won. My first win in the Supreme Court.

My client, Mr. Makhija was one of the famous businessman. He was dragged to the court for doing drugs and driving. The prosecution lawyer said Mr. Makhija had drugs on him and he was high as well when he was driving his car in full speed and nearly bumped into a divider in the middle of the night. The footage from one of the CCTV camera and the packet of drugs found in his car were the proof of Mr. Makhija being guilty. He had come to me saying that he was being framed. 

The case was a very crucial one as it was dragged into the Supreme Court. After a lot of investigation it was proven that Mr. Makhija was innocent. The packet found in his car was indeed drugs but he did not own them. His rival had framed him. He had gone to a party hosted by his rival that's when his drink was spiked and drugs were slipped inside his car. 

When the drugs started to kick in Mr. Makhija tried to pull over but he could not control his car that's why he nearly bumped into the divider. His rival Mr. Reddy was found guilty. He explained the reason behind the framing and was put behind the bars after his confessing. 

"Ma'am, please say something. Tell us about your win. How did you get all those clues that the packet was filled with sugar and not drugs."

"Did you swap the lab reports to prove that Mr. Makhija was innocent?"

"How much money did Mr. Makhija give you to free him from something he has done?"

"Miss. Arora, this is your biggest win. Are you happy?"

The reporters bombarded me with their questions. It's better to not answer all the questions because reporters are the smartest creatures who can turn an innocent statement to a master-plan and get you behind the bars.