The Perfect Body

"Here's the brain and vocal chords, Jiminie!" Hoseok yelled out as he plopped the metal plates down in Jimin's labratory.

"Thanks Hobi," Jimin said as he walked over to the brain. "I think you might have cut something from this by accident, is the Y/N situation getting to you that much?" He asked.

"You're one to talk, don't think I don't see the crushed pens, spilled ink, and blood on you, Jimin." Hoseok scoffs, as he goes to inspect the damaged part of the brain.

"Of course..." Jimin says as he pushes his hair back. (Seriously, Jimin has this habit of pushing his hair back that I just NEEDED to put in.)

"She's Yoongi's precious ruby, obviously I'm worried." Jimin says as the wrinkles started to form on his forehead.

"If you think I am that stupid Park Jimin, you are dead wrong. I know you've liked Y/N ever since you guys were babies." Hoseok exposes Jimin, but at the very least, in the comforts of his lab.

"SHOOSH!!" Jimin scream-whispers as he clamps his hands onto Hoseok's mouth. "THAT IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION!!!"

"Private my ass......" Hoseok says as he plops down into a plush chair. "I have been wondering though, why are you collecting all of these parts anyway?"

Jimin had been collecting parts of Hoseok's kills for a while now, but the one condition was that they had to be in the best condition and top grade. The smartest brain, the healthiest heart, hands the ideal size, everything needed to be perfect.

"I need the perfect human body...... to make up for my imperfections."

A/N ok so I know this is short, but I wanted to get an update in, the deep stuff comes later, so stay tuned!