-Hiding

Rose pov

As the school day ends, Ryder leads me back to his car.

Feeling irritated from the school day, I follow him in silence.

Kids staring non-stop, Ashley making comments under her breath, and the most annoying of all...

Ryder.

Gosh, how many times do you need to hit/smack/punch someone until they get the message?

Stop fucking touching me.

I was nice and even told him once, to get his dirty ass fingers away from me.

But of course that didn't work, so I hit him again.

But again, it didn't work either.

Now walking to the car, I've decided to try and keep my distance, it might even help me escape from this guy.

Ryder reaches the car, while I lag behind him about 3 yards.

"Hurry up, we're going to be late." He calls to me, closing his car door.

I continue my steady pace, hoping I'd I take long enough, he'll leave me.

He rolls his window down.

"Don't make me swing you over my shoulder and put you in this car." Ryder says, smirking.

That stupid smirk.

I walk a bit faster, hoping to spare myself from coming that close to him.

I open my door and sit, closing the door and buckling up.

"Where are we going now?" I ask as he pulls out the parking lot.

"A meeting."

His face masks over, concealing any emotions I try to find about this meeting from his body language.

That bad huh?

"With your gang?"

"Yup."

"And you're just going to waltz in with me on your arm?" Like I'm some hoe he's doing that week.

"It's nothing they're not used to."

I look to his face and see a slight grin.

Stupid.

"Ok, but don't expect me to be on your arm, following you like a bitch." With that statement, he laughs.

"That's the last thing I expect you to do." He finishes, still chuckling.

"Good."

At least he knows that much about me.

~•~

After a 30 minute drive, we pull into the dirt way of an abandoned looking factory.

"So, I'm guessing this is your hideout." I say, getting out the car.

"Yeah, now listen to me," he comes around to my side of the car, stops in front of me, reaching his hands out to rest on my shoulders.

Okay...

"Don't do anything stupid, cause they'll either respect you for it or they'll want to kill you for it, and I don't want to risk the latter." He stares intensely into my eyes with worry and concern.

"Yeah, yeah, as long as they don't get on my nerves, it's fine. Don't worry." I push his hands off my shoulders.

He nods and turns, walking with his head held high towards the building.

I walk up next to him, with a purpose of course, I'm not going follow him in there, it would hurt my pride way too much.

And my pride is damaged enough.

An alarm goes off in my head as I realize, the moment I enter that building and show myself to those people.

I'm out of hiding.

... Well it's about damn time I face my demons from the past.

And as that thought passes, Ryder and I turn the corner, and see about 300-500 people all below us, as we were standing on a balcony, with a door connected to the main ground, and a huge factory with an even bigger basement.

Oh damn...

Ryder clears his throat and the whole crowd becomes silent in an instant.

"Its come time again for us to ensemble and catch up, but first I have an announcement." He says with a loud clear voice.

Everyone waits with eager, some less than others, but nonetheless, they all were waiting.

Shit, even I don't know what he's going to say.

I turn my head to look at him, just as his arms come around my shoulders.

"I've found your Queen!" He shouts with glee and a huge smile on his face.

The crowd erupts in cheers, while I stand stunned.

He better be fucking kidding.

Now they're really going to find me.

I turn with my hand high in the air, aiming for his left cheek.

A slap resounds and the gang becomes quiet as before.

Oh shit.

______________________________________

941

5/3/18

Thanks for the support and all of day.

I'll be uploading once ever week.

Bye.