Chapter: 8 Cruel

_______________Third person POV_______________

Taehyung then had rushed to his next class and sat beside the window.

Him and Bts were in the same class and had been talking, they were sitting beside Taehyung.

But soon the talking ended when the teacher walked inside the classroom.

The teacher then told them to take notes and so they did, well except for the Bts boys.

They just couldn't stop staring at the boy.

His skin and hair showing off more beautiful as the sun rays hit his beautiful face.

It was so ethereal.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered to Jin who was beside him.
"What?" Jin whispered back.

"Hyung.. Why do i feel like this? I have been feeling weird since i fucking met him, what the fuck is going on?" Jungkook whispered to Jin and Jin smacked him in the head.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare swear in front of me, I don't know too.. I feel weird too when I'm beside him and i just want to touch him.. Be with him and I don't want anyone being so close with him... And i think that the others are feeling it too." Jin said and the both of them looked at the others.

"Yep, i feel weird too." Namjoon said and sighed.

"I feel... Really happy but at the same time confused? Ugh, what the heck is going on??" Jimin said as he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"I feel giddy inside.. Is that what you guys are feeling too?" Hoseok said and the others looked at him and nodded.

Then they heard snoring, they all turned towards where the snoring was coming from.
It was Yoongi, he was sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung.

(Tae,Yoongi,Jungkook,Jin)
Sitting places
(At the back of Tae,Yoongi and Jk is Jhope,Jimin and Rm)

They looked at each other then Jungkook poked hesitantly on Yoongi's side a little.
The others then prevented him on doing more.

"What the fuck Jungkook? I ain't dying today, so you better not wake him up or else before i die I'm going to make sure you die first and I'm the one going to kill you myself. I'm serious right now." Jimin whispered yelled at Jungkook.

"I just wanted to ask him too.. But i guess i need to treasure my life more huh?" Jungkook said and the others looked at him blankly.

They then heard a groan.

'Shit..' They all thought.

They then slowly turned to look at Yoongi and was surprised by the sight.

______________Taehyung's POV______________

I was writing on my notebook about what the teacher said and got bored so i started drawing at the last page of my notebook and started doodling and i made little Kookie(Jk) Chimchim(Jm) Hobi(Jh) Joonie(Rm) Minmin(Yoongi) and Pink eomma Jinnie(Jin) drawings.

I then started looking at the windows for some nice view, it relaxed me more as a bird flies towards it's own nest and into it's own family.

"Must be nice.." I mumbled.

I wish i could have a complete family.. My mom said that my real dad passed away.. And she even met a new one but is a failure as a parent and a husband for me and mom.

How i wished i could remember something great.. Something amazing that is just for me and so i can enjoy it and forget about this boredom.

My 17th birthday? Nah, it wasn't really that great because I remembered that at the end of the day, my step dad beat me up and the next day i felt horrible that I threw up all the food i ate in my birthday.
My first ever picture with my step dad? Yeah i felt happy but, i was feeling uncomfortable that day.. He just kept gripping tightly at my wrist, so nah.
My first ever pet puppy that I received from mom? Definitely not. I remembered after getting the puppy i was so excited to play with it and i even remember that we slept together while hugging each other, but the next day i saw blood in my bed and quickly searched for the puppy but when i got outside my room, i heard a bark and loud cries of a dog, i then got into the backyard.. I saw my stepdad chopping off all the legs and arms of the puppy and chopped his head off last as he looked at me dead in the eye while smirking.. I almost threw up at the sight.. He then whispered something and i heard it which made me run to the nearest bathroom and throw up.

"Morning son, did you slept well with this thing? How about you sleep with it now with his heart and tongue by your side? Must be great to have blood in your bed aye?"

Everything that i have experienced with happiness all ends up in sadness.. Everything happy and perfect times will turn out to be the worst and horrible times in the end.

Cruel.

That's all i can say.

I then snapped away from my thoughts and slapped myself a little and pinched my cheeks.
"Get a grip Taehyungie, you need to focus on the present now, don't think about the past.." I mumbled to myself.

I then heard whispering and i turned towards to where the sound was coming from.

I saw the Bts group all talking quietly, they were all whispering to one another.

But one was not, he was sleeping.

Yoongi hyung.

I then poked his cheeks and giggled at him.
He was so pale and thin (and short) that i started getting worried if he was even eating well.

He then groaned and his eyes quickly shot up and looked at me.

I then smiled at him.

"Hyung~ did you slept well?" I asked and pinched his left cheek and giggled at him.
He just stared at me.

I saw the others looking at us... Weirdly? Like they just saw a demon or something.

Why though?