Thank you

Sarah's pov

I  ran behind him grabbing the flower vase near by .

"Yaah, do you want to kill mee ?"he shouted .

" Jimin I swear I do want to" I shouted as he ran towards the other side of the bed.

"Swearing is not good babe" he gigled a little bit.

"Argghh" I ran on the bed and got hold off him , but he got hold of my wrist before I could attack.

"You are over today" I kicked his leg making him fall on the bed and my hand was still locked.I kicked and tried to hit him like a pathetic child.

"The worst move ever, don't you remember you are wearing only a towel?" He whispered as he was only few centimetres away from me, I could even feel his breath now. Yes, it is a wrong move . I left the grip of vase which rolled and broke as it hit the ground .
He moved the hair which had come near my eyes slowly.

"Leave me or you will never see the daylight again" I told in stubborn voice.

"Thank you"

"What?" I asked in confusion and shock. JIMIN thanked me? Oh my god ....is it a dream?

"Are you alright.. are you sickk?" I asked and he chuckled.He left my hand and stood up.

"I am hungry ,change quickly and come" he told.

Quickly I changed into a night dress.
He already started eating while watching t.v.

"You started eating without me " I asked him as usually he waited because he ate only when I served and sometimes only when I fed him in these two weeks.

"I don't want to be killed by you  chocking me  with a spoon "
I laughed out , "you and your imaginations "

"Don't you remember you almost killing me like a 10 minutes ago?"

"I forgave you"

"Really, can you feed me then cause I am so tir- "

"Nope, that ain't gonna happen again "
He frowned making a fake sad smile.

Then the door bell rang .

"Not one of your hoes again " I sighed and he went to open the door while I continued eating and then a lot of noise came up in the hall..so I decided to check it out.

"Oh you are all here at this time?"Jimin opened the door for a group of people. The first two was his friend Namjoon and Jungkook ..then was the fake doctor and last but not the least ,boss too came.

They all brought some bags and stuffs with them.

"Don't tell me you are all staying over here" I screamed internally to myself.

"we are going on a trip " The youngest shouted with a bunny smile and he had  a big blue beach ball which he hugged like it was some treasure.

"Oh hi , how are you my baby sister?" Boss yoongi spoke to me and I greeted him with a smile as he patted my head.

"Sarah can join us too, our dates and Jin's wife would be there too" Namjoon told. One among the thing I hate is socialising  and I don't know how many new characters I am going to meet now.

"When and where hyung?" Jimin smiled  and I could say he was looking so happy.

"We will be taking off soon after you pack and it's to my private island as usual...Hobi is busy ,he told he will try to come and Taehyung will join in the morning"
When they said Taehyung Jimin's face turned into some uncomfortable feel state...I think they aren't in good terms.

"Okay , then we will start packing "

Jimin told and I followed him to the wardrobe room.

"I already have an outing tour set packed , I will help with yours.. first go and change"
Woah woah look at the rich guy having an outing set. He grabbed few clothes of mine and throwed it into a bag.

" Jimin.. can we take some comfortable oness?" I asked as I saw him pick out few dresses and swimsuits for me when I came back.

"I know what is good for you babe"
Why is he so like this ?

"Before going...see eventhough they all know about the fake marraige things .. I don't want to loose to them.. their girlfriends will be so intimate with them and I want you to act too.. even sugahyung shouldn't find ..can you , for me ?" He did that puppy face thing.
"Why should I ?" I looked at him keeping my hands in the hips.
"Because we are friends!"
Lmao I don't remember such a nightmare in my life!

"Since when?"

"Since now...let's gooo" he grabbed my hands as we left.Everyone had brought their cars . After a few minutes of traveling I dozed off with out even knowing.
_____________________

"Wake-up, we are almost there " he opened the door...oh my neck ..it's hurting really bad.. Jimin took his luggage and proceeded to a boat.
"Where is mine?"
"Its in the car , didn't you take it?" He smirked ...How arrogant eww .. Fine I will make things even soon..

We reached a beautiful island where there was only few people there.
We went to a big cool bungalow ..you see the typical movie kinds like opposite to the beach, glass doors , perfect lights , totally I should say a PREMIUM MINI PARADISE. It was pretty cold because it was raining at the moment.

I followed Jimin like a hutch dog (A/n:it's an ad where a cute dog follows a small boy where ever he went)

Just like this)

"This is my usual room..now it's ours..."
The room was well decorated and the ceiling was made of glass.

"TAEHYUNG is here" someone shouted and I saw instant change in Jimin's face

To be continued
---------------------------------------------