0.19 alone at last

Ashton's POV

Luke left giving Aria a kiss on the lips before pulling me into a bro hug.. I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy that he can kiss her wherever and whenever he wants. I want to be able to go that.

I scoot over closer to her on the sofa and turn to face her making eye contact.

"Aria..what are you an luke?" I could hardly keep back the question  that just fell from my mouth. Shit.

She looks down at her lap and looks slightly sad. " I mean as you know we have done stuff and we act like we are a couple but we haven't actually made anything official so I would say right now we are just friends I guess, why?"

I sigh with relief. They aren't dating ... maybe I could make a move on her or ask her out on a date or something. Ugh who am I kidding I can't do that, I'd be breaking the bro code.
But I could treat her like a princess.

Ashton. Stop. Thinking. This.

I smile at her " oh I was just wondering because I kind of like you but I don't wanna get in the way of anything and Luke's my best mate so I wouldn't want to hurt him" the words flush out my mouth and I make a mental note to get a zip for my mouth when I get home. Why does my brain do this to me.

"Yeah I kinda guessed you might like me, you always look uncomfortable when me and Luke are together and you always look at me really cute when you don't think I notice"she admits blushing. Awh why does she look even cuter when she is blushing. "And your not getting in the way of any thing cause me and Luke aren't official yet so I don't think he should mind me knowing you like me aha" she laughs nervously.

I should probably go and let her digest the information that I regret letting slip. Luke will.  K I l l me when he finds out.
I say my goodbye and grab my keys going to my car to drive home. When I'm driving home I get stopped at a red light.
Wait is that Luke's car next to me?

I peep my horn and look through my window into his. Wait. Oh fuck no. Luke. Robert. Hemmings. That better not be who I think it is.

I see Luke sitting with his hand on his ex arz thigh. High up her thigh should I say. Why would he do this or Aria. I see arz sneak her hands around his neck and kiss his cheek and I swear I'm about to vomit. The light turns green and I speed ahead cutting in front of Luke so he knows I just saw that. I am so mad at him right now...

Even when I told her my feelings she didn't do anything she told me that her and Luke aren't official yet which they aren't so I'll give him that but he should not lead her on like that. That is NOT how you treat your baby girl.

I am going to have some very hard words with him tomorrow I just have to remind myself not to let my anger get the better of me. For aria's sake.

I can't believe he was even in a car with that bitch after everything. She crushed him and then carried on hurting him and trying to make him look like the bad one. He really hasn't had good luck with girlfriends and the one girl he COULD have a future with he is going to fuck it up. Seriously.

{a/n}
Ooo plot twist.

Who do you ship aria with? Tbh I kinda ship her with Michael but don't worry they won't date.... or will they ;)) maybe aria will find out and go mental fucking all of his friends or maybe Ashton will forgive Luke and not tell him. Who knows.

5sos are going back home today and I can't wait for the pictures of duke, petunia, ketchup and all the pets honestly. 
Also sorry about the really short update oops.

Have a nice day and;
Vote
Read
Comment
Add to lists
And share

I love you all -n x X