-1-

3rd person pov

"Have a good day at school!" was the last thing Miwa heard as she stepped outside her new home, taking in all of the foreign surroundings.

She mentally sighed. Leaving everything she loved back in Japan was hard for her.

Her house.

Her school.

Her friends.

Her family.

Her boyfriend.

Everything.

Just because her stupid mom cheated on her father and got caught. Her family was literally split apart. While she and her mother moved to Seoul for a 'better life', her older brother and father stayed back in Osaka.

It was a good thing that she studied Korean back at her old school.

She walked along the quiet sidewalk. Barely anyone was out, which was understandable since the sun had just started to rise. It was her first day of school and she didn't want to draw attention, so she decided to go early.

When she arrived at school she was a little shocked. She didn't expect SOPA to be so big, but this was a good thing. She could easily hide in the shadows and be alone now. She wasn't the type to interact. Not because she was shy, but because people were stupid and got on her nerves.

She made her way inside the school and went straight to the office to get her schedule.

"Um... h-hello", she greeted the secretary that sat behind a counter.

The secretary didn't even spare her a glance. Rude.

"What do you want?" The secretary asked in an annoyed tone.

"I need to get my schedule, I just transferred" The girl replied.

The secretary nodded and played with her long, and red manicured nails.

What is this the 80's?

"Name?" She asked.

"Nakamoto Miwa," the girl replied bluntly.

After ten minutes of waiting she finally got her schedule along with a glare from whom she gave the nickname, 'devil lady'.

Miwa looked at her schedule. Her first period was science. A groan escaped her lips. She hated science.

"Better get this over with," she told herself.

She walked around the huge school until she found the room she was looking for. She turned the knob to the door, and expected to see an empty classroom.

But that's not what she saw.

Her eyes widened as she met eyes with a boy.

He was standing on the teacher's desk with his pants unzipped.

He was peeing on it.

What the fuck?

She averted her eyes from his gaze and they landed on his nametag.

Lee Taeyong.