30: Macenth?

A/N: Thank you elaramora for making this amazing cover featuring Luna and Ace! So adorable xx

Song:

- My house // Flo Rida

Chapter 30: Macenth?

Luna*

I felt a light burn on my eyes.

I opened them the slightest and a bright light instantly blinded me as I shoved me face into my pillow to block it out.

What the hell, who put bright lights in my room?

Wait, I always leave my curtains shut.

And this isn't my pillow.

Or my smell.

I sat bolt up, not bothering about the light anymore, and scanned my surroundings.

The stars. The blankets. The soft surface. The scent.

Last night's memories flooded back to me.

So if I'm here, where is my chicken nugget? I looked on the floor, out to the floor and even under the bed.

I stayed at my position resting on the floor until my stomach made an inhuman noise. I guess I'm hungry.

But hungry means getting up. And getting up means walking. And walking means using my legs. And using my legs mean even more sore legs. And even more sore legs mean pain. And pain means effort.

Ugh, effort. Why?

Unless...

I stretched my arms out in front of me and pushed my self across the floor to the door which, lucky for me, was already open.

I guess you could literally call this dragging myself out of bed.

I got onto the carpet which was much harder when you're trying not to get carpet burn.

I was humming the James Bond theme tune while shuffling on my belly.

I barely got a few metres away from the door when I saw a pair of socked feet stood in front of me, "Cupcake?"

I propped my chin on my hand and gave him an innocent look, "Oh hey, didn't see you there."

"Really? Just like you didn't see the 50 other guards in this corridor alone?"

I turned my head, "Oh yeah, well no- oh hey Phil!" I waved to one of them.

He nodded then went back to doing his job.

"So are you just gonna lie there or..." Ace stared down at me.

"I think I will, I mean the view is nice, the carpets fluffy and even the light-Ahh!"

He pulled me up the threw me over his shoulder. I rapidly started jabbing his back and shouting protests.

"What the hell! Put me down right now!" I commanded.

But Ace being himself, he didn't listen, "No can do, we don't want anyone to see you crawling all over the dusty floor, do we?"

"So you want them to see a dusty girl on a hot guy's back?" My hands flew to my mouth and I cursed myself for calling him hot.

"Hmm? I didn't think I heard that properly? What was the word you used to describe me again?" I just knew that Ace was smirking from my place on his back.

"Nice try. That's not coming out of my mouth again." I went back to hitting him on the back.

I felt us stop roughly, "Why did you sto- OW!"