B2C3

a year later...

"it's out! it's out!" taehyung scrammed out of his room and went straight in the living room calling all the attention of the boys.

"what the fuck are you so loud for, taehyung? can't you rest for a minute?" hoseok scolded him but he cared less.

"hoseok-ah, your words." namjoon told him and he just showed him a peace sign.

nonetheless, hoseok went beside taehyung and so did namjoon. the other boys were in their room or in the kitchen, mindful of their own business.

"what's your deal?" hoseok asked him.
"yg posted something! but I still don't know what was it. I'm gonna check it out first." he giddily said and scrolled through IT's official page on YouTube on his iPad, turns out to be a new video posted.

"what's that, his new girlgroup?" namjoon asked, boys eaten by their curiosity. "what?" taehyung shouted again and hoseok smacked the shit out of him.

"you're getting annoying. play that already." hoseok isn't the best of himself today and they could understand. they were all tired from the practice they did for eight straight hours, minimum breaks since they have to perfect the comeback they're about to perform tomorrow.

taehyung wasted no time playing the video, turns out it was a dance practice or maybe a mobthly evaluation of another subunit which turned out the best for the month so he posted it, as namjoon could tell. but then they focused well on the video, eyes wide open.

"they snapped." taehyung made the most of the talking.

namjoon would however, do small talks whenever taehyung would comment on the four girls, all sexy black outfits, giving off different vibes and they all believed one among them stood out, the blonde.

the video ended, hoseok was silent throughout the video. expected from a dance enthusiast.

"they're dope." taehyung comments in english and did namjoon a high five.

"are they a new recipient for yg's girl group?" taehyung shrugged at namjoon's comment.

"maybe, or maybe not."

"lisa snapped." both of the latter was shook on hoseok's comment.

"lisa? you know them already?" taehyung asked him first. intrigued at the fact that the elder knew something.

"no, just observe the blond better. it's lisa-ssi." hoseok said as a matter of fact, his eyes was all on her throughout the video. she had his attention from the start, the way her body moved and her body snapped. hoseok knew it was her and her body proportions say the most.

she and hoseok spent almost all the time while she was still in bighit, she was often chosen as a dance partner for him or a dancer that could compliment his moves.

as what hoseok said, they played the video again, a good timing when the rest of the maknae line went out of the room and was curious about what the three had their attention on, they sneaked a little bit to watch and it showed a video of four girls dancing.

"see? it was her." hoseok commented again. "she changed a lot. her moves improved and her dancing is on another level."

jimin and jungkook were curious, they were left behind the talk.

"yes, she really did, oh my god. I thank YG for nourishing her talent more." Taehyung mused.

namjoon added to their thoughts, "told her she had great potential."

"what's the ted talk, hyung?" jimin asked.

"you watched the video?" jimin nodded. "saw the blonde?" he nodded again. "in fact she snapped." jimin commented and jungkook couldn't agree less.

"she's lisa."

"lisa-ssi?!" jimin was caught off guard, same as jungkook. hoseok threw a smirk.

"see what you can do, jungkook? you brought out the best in her. watch her get to your level in no time." he stood up and went to his room.