Moring

.C...ory

...Cory

CORY

CORY WAKE UP PLEASE!

I jolt from my sleep drenched in sweat, the same voice that haunts my dream. Why is it so familiar but not at the same time? I push the thought away and got out of bed.

6:30am

My clock read, I sigh knowing what the day has in store for me. Go to school, listen to boring lessons, get picked on by Ched, come home to only be picked on my stupid older brother. I look back to my messy bed, yellow petals covered my pillow and my blue blanket. I pull my sleeve to see some dark spots on my arm,

"That's where the flowers grew...it should be going in a day or two" I thought as I covered my arm. I head to the bathroom to take a cold shower hoping it'll wake me up a bit.

Time skip

It took me 20 minutes to shower, a lot longer than my normal 10 minutes. I put on my clothes a white shirt, black pants, and white socks. I turn to the mirror, to see dull red eyes staring back at.... Wait red eyes? I rub my eyes to only see my regular blue eyes,"I still must be tired" I mumble, I moved some of my dark blond locks out of my face so I could see myself a bit better. Pleased with my appearance I head to my room to grab my favorite sweater and bag.

I pull my dark red sweater off of my chair, with its one black stripe being its noticeable feature. I then spot my blue bag in its slumped position on the side of my desk, putting on my sweater I grab my bag. I head downstairs to eat breakfast

"Morning Cory!" My mom greeted me,"I made you breakfast, its the usual eggs and bacon. Eat up sweetie." She said as she handed me my plate, I looked at her and smiled. I already know why she's acting all cheery, "Me and your father are going to be out during the evening," "Let me guess another dinner night with you and dad?" "That's right sweetie, and you know who's going to watch you?"
"Let me guess, Jake." I rolled my eyes. "That's right, and you already know where the food is" she smiled as she pinched my cheeks.

Poked my food a little bit before eating, the sounds of my mom washing the dishes and the sweet tweets of birds filled the morning air. Nice and calm.

BANG!

"WHAT- ACK KOFF" I choke on a piece of bacon, my mom came behind me and patted my back and handed me my water. "Looks like your brother finally woke up..." She sighed. I could hear his heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, he had a bad case of bed head, dried drool on the side of his lip and only had loose shorts and a shirt.

"Morning mom....flower boy" I rolled my eyes once again and continued eating. I had to push down the urge to punch him since he was the one who got me sick, luckily I didn't have any flowers sprout near my head or that could've worsen my condition.

"Ow!" I turn to mom as she flicked Jake on the arm. "Accident or not you need to be extra careful, you know how bad it could've been for your brother." She said coldly "Go and  apologize to your brother or else no breakfast, Now." We both locked gazes, saying nothing. I could her mom tapping her foot impatiently