Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

My Breadth came in uneven gasps once I came to a halt after the long run.

"Here?" Zayn confirmed to which I nodded. "I believe so" I breathed out as I took my phone out to check the address Adham texted me.

"Thanks." I looked at him. "for accompanying me here even though I told you a million times to go your own way"

"No problem." He grinned and checked his phone. "I better get going now" his eyes widen as he stuffed his phone into his humongous bag.

"What with that bag?" I asked as I rose an eyebrow at it.

He looked at me. "Uh.. just stuff?" he said to which I raised my eyebrow even more. He just gave me a cheeky smile.

I shrugged. "Alright. Bye" with that, I went inside the place.

I knocked on the door to what I think is a mansion that must have cost a fortune. A old lady with a big smile opened the door. "Welcome dear. How can I help you" she greeted.

"Uh...." I didn't know what to say. Well, what was I supposed to even say?! 'Hello. I was supposed to attend a meeting with this mafia gang from London to which I won't be even a part off. I believe this is the address. Would you please escort me to where they are?' eh... I don't think so.

"I'm here to meet the Mehsoufs?" I tried with a hopeful expression. I'm already 10 minutes late.

The lady's face lit up. "Are you Blaire?" she asked to which I nodded cautiously.

"Oh!" she gushed. "Come on in" she gestured inside. I walked in and my jaw fell open.

The place was so big that it could fit a dozen of elephants in a pyramid and still have space. There were elegant chandeliers hanging from the geometrically designed ceiling that looked absolutely gorgeous. There were elite furniture everywhere that decorated the place. The two symmetrical staircase on either side of the hall led to the first floor.

This place made my house looked really poor. And my house was the biggest I had seen in my entire life until now. Well, that was the only house I have ever seen from inside.

I took a timid step forward and continued to explore.

"They are this way in the business room milady" the old lady's voice echoed through the hall. I turned to her with a smile and nodded.

She led me through what I felt like a thousand hallways and finally, we came to a halt in front of an immensely craved wooden door.

"They are waiting for you" the old lady urged.

I looked here and there and looked back at her looking back at me. My eyes widen.

"Me?" I asked pointing towards my chest. She let out a small laugh and nodded.

The old lady then pushed me inside the room. Or more like a conference hall.

All the men's eyes were on me as my eyes widen and started back right at them.

Totally not weird.

Marshal cleared his throat. "You're late" he announced. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Sorry, I ran into something" I tried to reason.

He nodded and looked at his son. He nodded his head towards me to which Israel responded by getting up.

"Alright" Israel mumbled as he walked to me. I rose my eyebrow as he tugged me by my arm and pulled away from the hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I pulled my hand back and skipped along with him to match up to his pace.

"Somewhere." replied his orturd voice. I scoffed.

Thanks. That was very helpful.

He let out a sigh as we walked out of the grand doors of the mansion. He quickened his pace and walked towards his motorcycle.

"Hey!" I complained and ran behind him.

He turned around which made me bump into him on impulse from running. Before I could fall, he steadied me.

Is it just me, or am I too clumsy today.

"Watch where you're going" he growled as he let me go. He scoffed and turned away from me and got on his motorcycle. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Get in, we don't have all day" he said. I rolled my eyes and hopped on.

Well, I guess my life just going go on as random men demand me to get into their vehicles.

After of a couple of minutes on that deathly drive, not because I hate bikes but because he is an unqualified driver, we were in front of a boutique.

A fucking boutique.

I frowned. "Why in the world would you bring me here?!" I asked talking off my helmet.

He took off his and sighed. "I had to babysit you until that meeting was over, and I didn't know where you would like to go. I heard, girls like shopping, so I thought you'd like fishing for dresses here while I could get myself a girl to get laid today" he explained.

I started at him with a wide mouth.

"Are you flipping serious?!" I asked. He just shrugged. "Unbelievable" I mumbled.

"Well, look. Not everyone likes shopping, and I happen to be one. So if you have to just keep an eye on me while I entertain myself somewhere, then you could take me to the motor cycle race that's a couple miles off town" I suggested.

"I don't think so, cupcake" he shook his head.

I shook my head and mumbled a whatever.

After an argumentative conversation, we just decided on going to a movie.

We ended up watching a random movie where I was stuffing my face with food while Israel had engaged himself, doing his pathetic bimbo hunt, which he surprisingly succeeded in finding one.

I got a ride from Sean back to my house, while Israel took his bimbo right to his filthy bedroom. I think.