S I X

___________Third Person's POV__________

"..Tae-.....no....... Who are you?"
Taehyung or rather V was shocked a little.

'Wait... No, this cannot fucking be..' V thought and smiled at the person.

"What do you mean hyung? I'm Taehyung aren't i?" V said while giggling a little even though he was just acting.

"Taehyung- ugh, just.. Who the fuck are you? I'm not stupid, you bitch." The person said angry.

'No... He couldn't be.. Right....?" V thought.

Before V could answer, Their manager already called them and they nodded and went inside the van and went straight home.

When they were back in their dorms, Jimin rushed to his room, "Oh my gooddd I'm sooo tired i need sleep!" Jimin said and ran while Jungkook just walked to his own room and put on his headphones listening to Justin Bieber music 'Sorry'.

Jin and Hoseok went to the kitchen to eat while Namjoon just went to his music lab and started composing music again.

Taehyung walked into the living room and sat at the sofa after turning on the TV to watch some shows.

"Hey.. What the fuck are you doing?"

"Hyung.. Will you please just leave me alone? Are you crazy? I already told you that I'm Taehyung! Did you forgot or something?? Geez." Taehyung replied irritated.

"You fucking asshole! I ASKED YOU EARLIER AND NOW I'M GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN, WHO.THE.FUCK.ARE.YOU?"

"Yoongi hyung.. I'm Kim Taehyung and that's final." Taehyung said in a dark cold tone that made Yoongi shiver and looked at him with cold dark eyes before standing up and rush to his own room and close the door loudly.

"Shit.. What the fuck?... WHO the fuck?" Yoongi said and ruffled his hair harshly in annoyance.

>>/FASTFORWARD/>>

It was dinner time and the members had gather in the dining room to eat while Taehyung was still inside his room.

"Can someone please go call Taehyung? Tell him to eat." Jin said while rolling his eyes and started eating without even waiting for the others to start.

"Nope" -Hoseok
"Nuh uh" -Jungkook
"Too tired" -Namjoon
"Ugh" -Jimin

"I'll do it.." Yoongi said which made the others look at him in shock.

"Yoongi hyung? Why? Maybe Taehyung doesn't even want to eat, just let him be." Jimin said and Yoongi glared at him.

"I don't give a fuck, he needs to eat and if he doesn't want to, I'll fucking drag him in here and tie him in the chair so he cannot escape and shove all his food into his mouth, if he doesn't eat it, I'll fucking slice his insides then put the food inside his body, I'll be a fucking surgery doctor just so that kid can eat." Yoongi explained monotonously and the others just looked at him with fear and gulped.

"O-okay then.." Jimin said and continued eating.

Yoongi then stood up and walked into Taehyung's room.

When he got into the door of Taehyung's dorm, he knocked.

"Taehyung, come out and eat dinner, this is Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi said and after some time, he heard a click on the door and it opened to reveal Taehyung..

"Hyung..." Taehyung whispered.

He was a mess.

"What the fuck happened??" Yoongi asked worried.

Taehyung's hair is like when you just woke up, his lips were swollen red.. He was wearing an oversized baby blue sweater and some black shorts.

His eyes were puffy and Yoongi knew something happened and he knew it was something bad.

"H-hyung..." Taehyung whispered stuttering and broke down into Yoongi's arms and hugged him.

To say Yoongi was shock and confused was an understatement.

"Taehyung.. Tell me what the fuck happened." Yoongi asked again and Taehyung just shook his head.

"N-no..." Taehyung mumbled and sobbed quietly.

Yoongi just sighed and hugged Taehyung gently and rubbed soothing circles around his back.

After some time, Taehyung calmed down and Yoongi let go of the hug.
He cupped Taehyung's face and stared at him.

"Tae... Let's go and eat, okay? After that, you will tell me what's the matter understood?"
Yoongi said softly and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung kept tugging on his sweater's left sleeve.

He was covering something.

"Hey, eat now.. You okay?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung snapped out of his trance when he heard Yoongi spoke.
They were eating and no one bothered to talk.

Only the spoons and fork clashing on the plates are heard.

They didn't even bothered to ask what happened to Taehyung.

It was obvious something happened but they just acted like a bitch and not care.

Taehyung kept staring at his food and didn't touch it.
When his Yoongi hyung spoke, he just nodded answering his question.

He can't trust his voice and words anymore..

He's afraid that if he talks.. He will broke down again and words that he doesn't want to spill will come out.

He started eating but the truth is, he is already full, but he still pushes it so his hyung will not be worried about him.

That's right..

Just hyung, not 'hyungs' because he is sure the others will not even care about him.

Yoongi was the only one he could trust and rely on right now..

For now..

'Because surely someday.. He will also leave me like everyone else...'