Screwed

Katrina's POV

You know those scenes in a movie, where the main characters knows some shit isn't right, they hear a noise, or feel the eyes of someone watching them, and in that fear they just stand there, waiting to be brutally murdered because they are just so terrified. 

That didn't happen to me. 

I immediately started to ask questions. 

"Oh God" Cha stuttered out, her voice tight as we scrambled down the stairs to the main entrance, where Carter pretty much just told all of us to suck his dick, then vanished. 

"What the fuck was that?" I hissed looking at everyone ashen faces. "Are we going to die?" my eyes looking around the pale faces, "why is your brother such a yeast infection?" I snapped up at Blue. 

All great questions. 

I couldn't control the small little nervous dance that shook through my body as I hopped from one foot to the other. 

Blue grabbed my shoulders, pressing me down so I couldn't move, his eyes hardening as he looked around the group of people.

Before finally his eyes settled down on me. 

For a true second, something like terror squeezed my whole body. 

Because there was a chance he wouldn't make it out of here, and I could see it in his eyes. 

"I'm coming with you" I wheezed out desperately before he could even say anything. 

He shook his head, "no. You need to get out of here" he snapped. 

I gripped the front of his shirt, "not without you" I sighed back. 

His hand clasped my face, pulling all my attention to his eyes, "everything goes to shit if something happens to you. You need to get out of here, you and Cha. I'll be right behind you" he whispered, his eyes looking down into mine. 

It sounded nice. 

But we all know it was more a threat then anything. 

He looked up, "Vapor with me. We have something to do. Ana protect Cha and Katrina, if anything happens to them-"

"-It won't" Ana's voice sounded from behind me. 

"Corey, Rhett, you two take the back entrance. No one should try to attack you, but keep a close watch. Make sure you both get off this fucking prison" Blue growled at them. 

For my sake, not their own. 

He turned back down to me, his eyes tracing my face and my lips, before taking a step backwards, letting his hand drop from my face. 

I opened my mouth, to say something- anything, nearly stumbling forward to stay with him, when he took another step away from me. 

His eyes hardened, "if you don't get your ass out of here, Katty, I'm going to murder you. Understand?" he growled down at me. 

My voice was caught in my throat as he turned with Vapor back up the steps, "you promised!" I yell up to him. 

He pauses, turning to look at me slightly and I almost stumble at the look in his eye. 

We've been breaking a lot of those, recently.

I barely have any time to breathe before he and Vapor have disappeared back the way we came.

Something in me shakes to my very core.

But I don't have time to fall apart, I quickly turn back around towards Ana and Cha.