Chapter 1

Currently I'm in front of my new high school. And let me tell you it's huge. I have a shocked expression on my face, which makes my brother laugh.

"Chill Lex, it's going to be alright. The people here will like you. I mean, who wouldn't with such a hot brother." grins Jayden, my brother who's only one year older than I am.

I playfully slap his arm and laugh.

"Don't worry sis, they will like you" he says seriously this time

I nod and give him a hug. He has to go to the other side of the school, because his locker is at that side. How mean. They already told my brother his locker and gave him his locker combination already, because he is a senior. Ugh.

"Bye Jay"

"Bye Lex"

With that said, I walk into the huge school. People stare at me, but I try to ignore it. I walk as fast as I can to the reception and when I finally get there I see a nice, young looking woman.

"Hey there, are you the new girl Alex Smith?" She asks me

"Yes, that's me" I smile at her

"Here is the key for your locker and this is your timetable. Your locker is at the right side of the building. And here you have a map of the school. Good luck!" She smiles at me, while she points to the right side of the building.

"Thank you" I say and the moment I start to walk away, the bell rings.

"Shoot!" I run as fast as I can to my locker to drop some of my stuff. But of course, I can't find it.

I look at the map of the school to figure out which way I have to go. I try to find my way through the school, but forget the fact that people are actually walking around here too.

Big mistake.

I feel myself bump into someone and groan when I feel the ground underneath me.

"Watch where you're going!" Someone shouts at me

I look up and see a reaaally good looking boy hovering over me. I snap back to reality and feel my cheeks turn red. I quickly get up and fix my clothes.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I groan, rolling my eyes

Who the hell does this arrogant jerk think he is?

I am snapped out of my thoughts, when Mr. Rude starts talking again.

"I could wake up with you in my bed" he smirks

"Oh can you now? I would like to see you try and fail"

"Oehh, feisty. I like it" he smirks and takes a few steps towards me.

"Shut up jerk. Let me through so I can go find my locker" I say, getting slightly irritated

"Say that again" He narrows his eyes and gets waaayy to close for my liking.

"Oh you heard me" I say while stepping back.

I feel a wall against my back and groan.

"Dammit" I whisper-shout

"Language babe"

"Seriously? How much player can you fit in such a small brain?"

"You don't want to find out" He smirks

He takes a step closer to me and I feel his body against mine. He puts his hands on either side of my head, trapping me between him and the wall.

"There's more? Dear lord, save the world from this asshole" I groan, trying to push him off me.