•47•

Y/N's p.o.v.

The horrible noise came and I stood up, along with everyone else. I had a love hate relationship with the bell. On one hand, it was really fucking annoying. On the other hand, it tells me that I can finally get out of the small ass classroom.

I made my way to my locker and started putting in the combination. "Hey Y/N." I finished putting my stuff into my locked and shut it, looking over to see who said my name. Jisung was leaning against the locker smiling at me. "Hey." I quickly looked around the hallway, searching for Jin or Jungkook. It'd been a few days since I'd talked to Jungkook. We didn't have any classes together and I hadn't gotten a single call or text from him.

I turned my attention back to Jisung and smiled at him. "Do you need something?" He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yep. I need to know if you'll spend your valuable time with me today."

I laughed and shook my head. "I can't. I need to find Jin or Yoongi and talk to them." He looked at me in confusion. "Jin? The one that used to go here?" I nodded my head. "You're friends with him?" I nodded again. "Yoongi.. That name sounds really familiar." He said, thinking. "He used to go here, too." His eyes widened. "I remember them!" He scratched the back of his neck. "Yoongi almost beat me up a few years ago." I laughed. "Yoongi's nicer once you get to know him."

I saw a clock hanging on the wall and remembered who I was looking for. "I better go find them, I'll talk to you later." He nodded and waved at me as I ran off.

One of them usually came to pick me up from school. I walked out into the parking lot and spotted Jin talking to someone I couldn't see. I ran towards him, when I turned I saw Yoongi. They turned their heads towards me as I ran towards them.

"Look, she does know what exercise is." I rolled my eyes at Yoongi and Jin laughed. I remembered the conversation with Jin the other day and what I'd said to him. "Yoongiii." I whined and he stared at me.

"Can you help me? Jin won't help me." Yoongi groaned. "What the fuck do you want now? Your bitch ass always wants something. I'm not giving you any more money until you pay me back."

"Shut up, I don't want your money." Yoongi raised an eyebrow, not believing me. I decided to just ask instead of dealing with him. "The other day Jungkook and I were talking and he doesn't want me to be friends with Jisung. He called me oblivious out of nowhere and then walked out and he hasn't talked to me since then." Yoongi turned to Jin and pointed at him.

"You're letting her be friends with Jisung?" He asked, surprised. Jin shrugged. "I told her it was a bad idea. There's nothing I can do about it." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I should've beaten that kid up when I had the chance."

"Hey!" I snaped my fingers in front of Yoongi's face, bringing his attention back to me. "Can you explain to me? Because I'm confused as hell." He glanced at Jin and looked back at me, shaking his head. "Nope. I can't help."

Jin smirked. "I told you."  I crossed my arms. "You two are definitely hiding something from me." I glared at the two of them and they both pretended they didn't know what I was talking about. "Look, Y/N." Yoongi put his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards the car. "Just talk to Jungkook and ask him. You always worry about things when you could just ask  and get an answer." Jin started to speak and Yoongi shushed him, they made eye contact and I could tell they just had one of those conversations you have through eye contact and shit.

"He hasn't been talking to me." I said and they glanced at each other again. "Then go see him." Jin said and climbed into the driver's side. I slid into the back behind Yoongi, who was sitting in the passenger side. "So  neither of you are going to tell me?"

Yoongi turned around to look at me. "Stop asking that. Just talk to Jungkook."

He turned back around and Jin pulled into the drivethru of a fast food restaraunt. They ordered all three of us food and Jin  drove us back to his house.

"What did you two do today?" I asked as they started biting into their sandwiches. Jin shrugged and finished his bite. "Same as always."

I rolled my eyes. "You're both so boring." I pulled out my phone and they talked while we finished eating. Once we were all done Jin threw away our trash. "Come on." He told me and Yoongi lootked questioningly at him. "We're going somewhere else." He threw Yoongi a knowing look and Yoongi stood up, motioning for me to do the same.

"Where are we going?" We were all back in the same seats we'd been in earlier. "You'll find out." Jin saisd and I could see the corners of his lips curl into a smile.

I looked out of the window as Jin drove. There was no point in asking again, neither of them would tell me no matter how many times I asked. I'd gotten distracted and was pulled out of my thoughts when Jin pulled in.

"Just get out." Jin said. "Why?" I asked him.

"We'll come in right after you." Yoongi said and Jin nodded. I hesitantly opened the door and made my way up the steps to the house. I knocked on the door. I turned around expecting Yoongi and Jin to be walking up behind me.

The car was gone. They tricked me. They had ditched me here.

Now I was alone. Standing alone in front of this house as the door opened and my eyes met Jungkook's.