66: nineteen.

^ Luna cuts her hair in this chapter, so that's what it now looks like.

This took me 15 and a half hours to write, so please EVERYONE VOTE and comment along the way as you read xx

. . . ONE MONTH LATER . . .

Pink balloons dotted the living room, the gold metallic string swaying side to side as the balloons bopped against the roof. A bashful looking tall man staring at me with a sheepish grin on his lips as he held his arms up in a frozen shrug. There was a cake on the coffee table, nineteen long pink and white candles stuck into the top; unlit. The walls had large shimmering banners that read 'happy birthday'.

"Harry," I smile. I was still in my pyjamas as it was only eight thirty in the morning. It was so early, I couldn't help but wonder when Harry had awoken to do all of this for me.

"Happy birthday baby," he grinned. He crossed the distance between us, his bare feet padding across the floor and standing inches from my fluffy sock covered feet.

"Thank you. For all of this."

I could barely keep my eyes off the scene he had created for me. On the love seat in the corner was five neatly wrapped gifts. There was two other gifts beside the golden wrapped up gifts, the one in blue with a large silver coloured bow on top was from Gemma, and the small pink wrapped box with a card stuck on top was from Anne.

Harry guided me to sit onto the couch, he was in tight black jeans and my father's green packers jumper. I felt rather giddy as Harry lifted up the box from Gemma first, placing it on my lap and sitting his bottom on the edge of the coffee table. He eagerly waited as I carefully unwrapped the gift. It was a large photo frame filled with photos I had never seen before; photos of Harry and I. They were, what you would call, candid photos. My favourite was right in the centre, it was from last Christmas. It was of Harry, Robin, Anne and I. We were standing in the kitchen, I could practically hear the laughter from the photo. I tilted the frame so Harry's eager eyes could see it, I saw sadness flash across his green eyes at the sight of Robin featuring right in the middle. Before it turned to happiness.

"That's a cute one," Harry smiled, his long finger pointing to the picture in the top left corner. It was of Harry and I in Harry's bed back in Holmes Chapel. Harry had his head on my chest, my fingers loosely in his hair, my other arm wrapped around his shoulders and his body practically glued onto mine. We were sound asleep and I wondered when that photo was taken.

"Now I think about it, you're quite often the little spoon huh?" I giggled. Gently resting the photo frame down and smiling at it one last time before glancing back to Harry. He was chuckling whilst retrieving the next gift. It was the one from Anne.

Once I peeled the paper off the gift I smiled, it was a long flat red velvet box. Inside was a gorgeous silver chain necklace with a blue diamond twinkling from the sunlight that poured through the window. A small white note underneath the chain; 'this is your something old, something borrowed and something blue. Harry will tell you more if you want to know.'

Harry beamed at the gift, taking it into his hands and softly allowing his fingers to run across the chain. "It belonged to my great grandmother, then my grandma, then my auntie had it for a while and then she gave it to my mum on her wedding day to Robin. So I guess you're next to receive it," he smiled happily. The velvet on the box did look slightly worn and busted, evidence of it being handed down generation to generation. I opened up the card, a small white Polaroid dropping into my lap as I opened it. The message inside the card was standard, besides a small p.s at the bottom that said she had my dress in her wardrobe ready for when I needed it.