Horrible Truth

Claudia successfully gathered evidence while we are busy distracting Drake Lilan.

After that we decided to leave the Lilan Household and one week has passed...

***********

" Glaciel, are you sure you don't wanna come? " (Glendale)

" Yes, I just wanna rest in my room and sleep. "

" Then have a good sleep, Glaciel."

Brother smiled while patting my head and leave my room. After making sure that Brother Glendale leave the room i come on the dressing room take out a black robe that's too big for me and a white plain mask with an emotionless face.

" nii-chan you look too chuuni on your get up."

" Shut up brat."

I said in my mind as I tried to hide my embarrassment.

" I am doing this for justice! "

" I am getting chuuni Vibes! "

I ignored the brat and take out a potion from my storage ring. I pour a potion on me and take out another potion pouring it on the black robe and the white mask.

*************

(Glendale's POV)

Together with Father, I go to the Castle. I was also secretly relieve that Glaciel didn't choose to come with us.

" It's good that your little brother, didn't go with you today. His Majesty calling us, I'm sure that it was a serious matter. " (Duke Gillian)

Father said as we arrived in the Castle.

There i caught sight of Marquis Lilan together with his three sons. I also saw the Minister Gordon Volt with his Daughter Ebony Volt.

" Hello, Glendale~" (Wallace)

" Greetings, Wallace. For what matter did his Majesty call us today? "

" A very important thing.. even I, the crown prince his most favored son didn't even knows what it is about."
(Wallace)

I look around and saw that there are many knights that was currently here in the Castle.

What is going on?

The King look on us sitted on his throne.

" Everyone, His Majesty will start and proceed now with the matter." (Royal Advisor)

" Thank you for coming here everyone. I am glad that you are here and the problem will surely solved right now." (Augustus)

Problem? Solved?

" First before we proceed to the Case I declare that the Engagement between Marquis Lilan first son Drake Lilan and Minister Gordon Volt Daughter Ebony Volt is now cancelled and null." (Augustus)

Everyone was surprised by King Augustus declaration. I look at Minister Volt and saw him with a compose expression on his face that look likes he already knows.

" Minister Volt, do you have any objection about this matter? " (Augustus)

" I am glad to accept your declaration your Majesty." (Gordon)

" Father!" (Ebony)

Ebony look at his Father and at Drake Lilan looking at him worriedly and with a sad expression on her face.

" He didn't deserve you, Ebony. " (Gordon)

" Your Majesty, i refuse to accept this! How can you suddenly declare and forfeit their engagement?!" (Marquis Lilan)