Chapter 35

Samantha's P.O.V

Clueless ended about an hour ago and we are now watching Grease, our voices filing the room when songs come on.

"This is one of my favorite musicals."

"What are the others?" He asks.

"West side story, The Newsies, and Les Mis."

"I can agree with the Newsies and West Side Story, but Les Mis. It was way too long of a movie."

"I get it, but the original with no music is good too. Nice story line, like I love it."

"You're so different from almost every girl. You like movies like Lincoln and Twelve Angry Men, how many fourteen year old girl like stuff like that and you read a gazillion books for fun..." He trails off and I nod.

"It's amazing that I found a girl like you." I looked up at him and smiled brightly.

"Well I found an amazing boy that has a great taste in music and is sweet and caring."

"We both lucked out." The rest of Grease played and it's now three.

"Wanna watch another movie?" I ask slowly becoming bored. Curse everyone else and wanting to go to an amusement park.

"It's either that or we film a youtube video."

"What type of video?"

"A singing video."

"Okay, but what song?"

"How about All Of The Stars."

"Sure, you know the guitar?"

"Nope, but we can just pull it up. How quick can you learn it?"

"Like an hour at most, I pick thing up quick, especially music."

"Looks like you're the one playing guitar today."

"Fine by me." I open up my laptop and pull up the sheet music for the song, while Shawn grabs his guitar from it's case.

"My lady." He hands me the guitar and sits back down.

"Thank you." I start to strum the chords and they sound about right. I play the song fully before figuring out that I need to slow it down a little.

"It's too fast right?"

"Not really, only in the beginning during the first verse."

"Okay, listen now and tell me." I play just the beginning before looking back at Shawn.

"Perfect, and it only took you twenty minutes." I high five him and he stands up to grabs his camera.

"Ready to film?"

"Aren't we forgetting about the singing part?"

"Now that I think about it, we are."

"So, you sing it fully while I keep my mouth closed and play guitar."

"No, you sing the first verse and I chime in on the chorus and I do second verse and we do the chorus again together and after that point we sing together."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"So, decide where you want to film."

"How about close the blinds and sit on the desk chairs and put the camera in between my bed and the desk?" I ask deciding other spots at the same time.

"See if we have good enough lighting."

"Okay." I close the blinds and turn on all the lights possible in the room. I sit back down in the chair and make this weird pose while looking at the camera.