•Panties•

-HARRY'S POV-

I opened the door all the way and laid my eyes on my princess that was in my bed. I was a little upset that she was playing with herself and not tell daddy about it. "What are you doing Daisy." muttering while I went over to the side of the bed. "u-uh Hi daddy I was just cleaning the sheets I spilled water everywhere." she said nervously while patting the spot she had came on. I shook my head and crossed my arms "Then what's with the vibrator that's next to you." She looked up at me quickly blushing then to the item next to her. "I'm sorry daddy"

-DAISY'S POV-

He quickly flipped me over on my stomach and my ass up in the air and grabbed a fist full of hair making me arch my back and tilt my head back further. "What did daddy say about his little girl playing with herself?" He slapped my ass a couple of times feeling my cheek getting hot. " To only play with daddy." I whimpered at his hand hitting my ass again "Exactly, I'm going to have to punish you. I can't have a bad girl running around the house and disrespecting my rules." Daddy rubbed my clit in slow motions and left trails down my back of kisses.

He rubbed faster and my breathing started to hitch as he slipped two fingers in, pumping them and not neglecting my clit, as I was about to cum he stopped and turned to reach for something, I turned around and it was a pair of panties "That's not funny I was about to cu-" He cut me off with slipping on the panties. "Bad girls don't get to cum, that was half of your punishment.

I gave him a glance once they were finally on then he waved a controller in my face. "What is that for?" I questioned him. "Well these are vibrating panties I have complete control over the setting and how high and low it vibrates. You can not take them off nor cum." He gave me a grin I rolled my eyes feeling very anxious to finish what he started. "Oh by the way the boys are coming over so get ready." He winked and walked out of the room.

*

We were all gathered in the living room with Harry's friends chatting about some girls they had met at the club. I was pretty bored of hearing the same thing over and over again so I decided to play on my phone and scroll through Tumblr. I looked up to see Harry staring at me then him grab the controller and mess with the buttons, my eyes widen and rolled back at the feeling my area was getting so much pleasure just like today in the bedroom. He stared messing with the controller again and the feeling was more stronger then before. I let out small whimpers ignoring the fact my daddy's friends were in the room with me. "Daisy are you okay?" I heard Luke ask while I was grabbing the arm rest of the chair. The vibrating stopped and I shot a look at Luke and cleared my throat. "Oh yes I am my stomach was cramping." Harry let out a loud laugh and I fell back into the chair in embarrassment.