14~A Happy Family❤️

'Acha Chalo, aaj shaam ko ghumne chlte hain, ab Maine meri Tweety Jo itna nraaz kiya hai so I have to make up to it' Mohsin said holding her hands and pulling her towards him. His knuckles caressed her cheeks, his eyes hooked to hers looking at her with utmost love and sincerity making her overwhelmed and suddenly she took him into a tight hug. 'I love you, and Thankuu, mujhse itna pyaar krne k liye' She wispered and placed a small kiss over his chest.

'Chalo, shot k liye chlte hain, aur vaise bhi shot se pehle mujhe kuch logon ka hisaab bhi to baaki krna hai.' Mohsin said in anger. 'Arre nhi Mohsin rehne do bss.. Chalo shot k liye chlte hain' Shivi said taking him for the shot but Mohsin wasn't convinced. Nikita had hurt shivangi so how could he spare her. 'Haan ok, tum chlo. Next shot k liye change krna hai tumhe. Main aata hun abhi.' He said leaving shivi to get ready and went towards Nikita's room.

'Nhi Maddy, Pta nhi kya jaadu Kiya hai uss shivangi ne momo prr. Maine shivangi ka accident krvaya taaki vo Kuch din chutti pe rhe aur main momo k kreeb aa skun. Lekin mujhe kya pta tha momo fr bhi usse chipka rhega.. abhi iss ldki Ka Kuch to krna pdega' Nikita shouted over the phone to one of her friend. Mohsin who was coming towards her room only heard the convo and got even more angry. 'Khabardaar jo meri shivi k aas-paas bhi aane ki koshish ki to.' Mohsin shouted in anger. 'M..mo....mo.. T.. tum... Yhaan... Vo mn... To main to bss...' Nikita stuttered with her words. 'Ye tumne theek nhi kiya Nikita. Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri shivi k saath aisa krne ki' He shouted and she shivered seeing his anger. She had never seen this side of him before. 'Vo... Vo.. main to bss...' She stuttered again. 'Main hmesha tumhe apni achi dost smjhta tha, mujhe ummeed nhi thi k tum mere aur meri shivi k saath aisa krr skti ho. Tumhe kya lga tha, tum apni ye ghtiya chaalein chalogi aur main shivi se duur hojaunga, tumhare paas aa jaunga. Aree aisa soch bhi kaise skti ho tum, main shivi se pyaar krta Hun, bhut pyaar krta hun. Uske bina to main ek minute bhi nhi reh skta, to tumhare dimaag mein ye baat aa bhi kaise skti hai. Chee, ghin aati hai mujhe tumpe. Tu itna neeche girr skti ho, ye ummed nhi thi mujhe tumse. U know what, aaj last scene hai abhi Natasha Ka. Natasha k saath nikita ka bhi packup. Tumse dosti to kya main tumhari shkl bhi nhi dekhna Chahta aaj k baad. To better yhi hoga k aaj k baad kbhi mere saamne naa aao. Aur meri shivi k aas paas to aane ki sochna bhi mt. Iss Baar to sirf Bola hai, agli baar khin aisa naa ho Mera haath uth jaye. Ek cheez dimag mein bitha lo tum bs. I love Shivi aur uski jgh meri life mein koi nhi le skta.' mohsin shouted angrily and went from there while nikita too got enough scared for him.

Soon the shoot was completed. Naira and Kartik dono ne Natasha ko mzaa chkhaya as Natasha tried harming Naira and also tried coming closer to Kartik but our Naira urf shivi went in her sherni avatar and insulted Natasha too.
'Aur tum Kartik, khbrdaar aaj k baad aisi koi secretary rkhi Apne liye to. Supaari de dungi seedha uski..' Taunted Naira and Kartik laughed and hugged her.

After shoot..!!
'Ummm... Chalein..' Mohsin asked shivi.. 'Prr hm jayenge khaan..'Shivi asked him thinking of where they would go... 'Shopping' Mohsin said with a smirk on his face... 'Wow.. shopping Haan... Haan.. chlo chlo...' Shivi squealed excitedly. 'Ek minute, kya khaa tumne. Shopping.. tum aur shopping..' Shivi said shocked as she knew he wasn't much interested in shopping and he never said for himself by his own. 'Haan, to meri Tweety ko shopping pe jaana bhut psnd hai na. To hm abhi pehle jayenge tumhare favourite restaurant for some snacks.. vo kya hai na.. bhookh bhut lgg rhi hai and then shopping, fr beach and then mere ghr, for family dinner.' He said announcing his plans and she jumped in excitement hugging him tight. 'Wow, ismein to bhut mzaa ayega. Chalo jldi jldi, I don't wanna even a single bit of it.' She said excitedly and both went to her favourite restaurant first. Clicking many selfies he posted one of them on his insta ( #shivin❤️ )
Next they went for shopping.

'Ye Kaisa hai..' Shivi said coming out of the trial room after wearing a cute one piece.. 'Hayee, maar daalne Ka iraada hai kya..' Mohsin said going in his forever majnu mode. 'Kya hai Mohsin, aise to main confuse ho jaungi.. ab tk 10 dresses try krr chuki and sbmein tumhara same reaction hota hai, aise main kaise choose krungi.' Shivi said being annoyed😂😂 'Arre Janeman..' He said pulling her to a back hug.. 'Mohsin, kya krr re ho, public place hai.' Shivangi said trying to get out of his hold but his grip became more stronger and he didn't let her go. 'Dont worry Janeman, main aisa Kuch nhi krunga Jo public place mein nhi ho skta' He said teasing her and she rolled her eyes. 'Yrr, ab tum hi btao main kya krun, tum jo mrzi pehn lo, khoobsurat to tum lgti hi ho. Jo bhi pehno tum, ye Dil to Baar Baar Tumpe aa hi jaata hai' Mohsin said explaining her his big problem😂 'Ye mohsin bol rha hai yaa kartik.' She asked making a face... 'Hawww, aise kaise Kartik bol dega.. abhi to mere paas meri shivi hai...uski Naira nhi.. vo jaake bole apni Naira ko. Meri shivi ko to main hi bolunga na..' He said complaining and she rolled her eyes 'Majnugiri mein kartik se km nhi ho tum bhi..' 😂
'Vo to I know...' He exclaimed sheepishly and immediately placed a kiss on her cheek. 'I love you.' He said and she simply smiled wispering him an 'I love you too..'

'Chalo ab, jldi se shopping khtm krte and then beach pe bhi to jaana hai...' Shivi said and they helped each other in shopping. He clicked a selfie with her and posted on his insta story ( 'Shoppin with my Tweety❤️' ) then they made a musicaly together and Shivi posted it.😁😁 (Can't forget about fans😂😂).

'Momo ice cream, shivi shouted while they walked on the beech hand in hand.. 'Haan haan baba, ik.. your love for ice creams wait... Come..' He chuckled and they went for getting ice cream for them.
'Ummm.. momo...' She said aiming at some ice cream over the corner of his cheek. He was about to wipe if off when she pulled him to a corner and began caressing her knuckles on his cheeks. 'Kyaa.. kya iraada hai tumhara...' He said acting sacry..😂 'Iraada btaungi nhi... Krke dikha deti hun..' She wispered on his lips and slowly she joined her lips with his. ❤️

'No no no.. iss Baar tum mujhe nhi pkd skte.' Shivi said running on the sand and he ran behind her. 'Aise kaise janeman.. Ruk Tu abhi aa rha hun m...' He said and ran behind her. The chase continued until she stopped and looking around to find Mohsin absent. She was about to turn when suddenly he came from her back and wrapping his arm around her waist he lifted her up from her back twirling her in the air. 'This is cheating..' She shouted and laughed as be twirled her around. After few minutes he put her down. She turned and joined their foreheads wispering each other an 'I Love u'❤️

And then went to Mohsin's home. Mohsin shivi, Sajjad Tina , Ammi Abbu, zeba and 2-3 Mohsin's cousins who were Shivi's good friends too.
Mohsin held shivi's hand under the table. Shivi gestured him to leave but he didn't so she stomped his foot getting her hand out of his hold. He shouted. 'Kya hua beta.' Mohsin's Ammi asked.  Before he could speak... 'Vo.. Ammi... Ammi cheenti thi..' Abbajaan said mimicking him and everyone laughed with him while he scratched the back of his head. 'Beta hm bhi dekhte Hain yrkkh..😂 Hmari bahu ko khana khaane dedo plz.... Kartik baad m bn jaana..' Abbajaan teased him and everyone laughed while shivi blushed and Mohsin made a face getting embarrassed.

Alls well that ends well..❤️❤️❤️

Soo.... This was the last part of the story..❤️❤️ I hope you like it..❤️❤️

Do give your reviews about the story plzz..!!

Love you all..
Ishi..
❤️❤️

🎉 आपने Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNI को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें