Chapter 5: Woman With Penises!?

Zhihuan shivers as the cold water of the stream consumes his body. He smiles in relief as the dung and hay that was clung to his skin, break off in clumps before being washed away by the stream. For once, his current problems seemed to disappear as he soaked in the sunshine that was shining down at him through the trees. 

Taking a breath, he submerges himself completely underwater before THWACK. Something suddenly hits Zhihuan in the face, causing him to jump out of the water like a frantic pig, assuming it was some sort of strange animal that lived in the water.

Panting, he looks down at his hands, only to see some form of fabric. Wait a minute. His heartbeat suddenly racing, he brings the fabric he was holding closer to him. That circle pattern that was one of a kind! It was undeniably the pouch he had carried with his precious chocolates inside. Frantically, he pulls open the drawstrings, only to see a sticky brown mess inside. He clenches his fist in anger, crushing the pouch in the process. 

But wait? How did the bag get here, into the stream he was currently bathing in? The last time he had seen it was with that, that woman! He suddenly looks up, nostrils flaring as he observes the stream. It swirled uphill and out of sight. No, it could not be. Was she perhaps nearby? He grins, maliciously. This was his chance! Oh pangu, please please let her be nearby. Running back to Aarush and Agate, he quickly wears the spare set of clothes Aarush had lent.

"Aarush!" Zhihuan calls urgently, snapping him out of his current thoughts. 

"Yes my Prince, what is the matter?" Aarush asks startled, the flashbacks he was currently experiencing, vanishing in an instant. 

"Please refrain from calling me prince, Aarush, especially when we are alone. We are friends and should call each other by our names. Anyhow I require you to do a task for me. Please make some sort of mask for me which will conceal my identity whilst I am gone. I will be back soon, I just have to check something out." Zhihuan says, disappearing before Aarush could protest. Well, he should be fine, he took his sword with him. Right? Nonetheless, a mask? Aarush ponders. He could do a lot of things with his hands. From severing heads to stabbing hearts, to even cooking some tasty food but making a mask? Oh no. Looking around he takes in his surroundings before noticing some peeling bark on the trees. 

Zhihuan speedily walks through the trees, following the stream upwards. He tries to walk as quietly as possible, his eyes alert. Please be here. Please be here. After walking for a good 15 minutes, he suddenly hears something. Quickly breaking off various tree branches, he hides beneath a large rock before concealing himself. Peeking from the side,  his anger surges when the thieving woman actually comes into his view! Oh pangu! She was actually here, but now what? He could not just go in unprepared, only to be drugged and perhaps start imitating a fish this time. No. He must quietly observe for the time being until he came up with a better plan. 

"Absolutely unbelievable. What is wrong with that stupid handsome man. Who goes around carrying animal dung. Gah! What a waste!" Kai Fanghua says out loud to himself in frustration before seating himself on the rocky floor and removing his shoes.  Wha-What?! Did that imbecile of a woman just call his chocolates... ANIMAL DUNG?! Zhihuan glowers with rage. If only she knew just how much they were worth and just how good they tasted. To think she had destroyed his precious sweets just like that. 

"And he took my darn book! As if he has the brains to understand 'The Art of a Thousand Li.' Fanghua grumbles, taking off his beizi. Zhihuans rage halters for a second? What on earth is with this woman. He had clearly asked if she wanted the book but she denied each and every time. 

"I swear to Pangu, if I see that man again, I will most definitely give a good kick to his groin area, so hard, he will never be able to produce babies!" Fanghua growls out before taking off his hanfu. Zhihuan was so consumed with rage, he only realised that the woman was undressing after all her clothes were off. He immediately squeezes his eyes shut, a slight blush tainting his cheeks. What kind of situation is this! If anyone saw him hiding like this and watching a woman bathing, they will most definitely believe he is some kind of pervert. And Zhihuan, the crown prince, was most definitely not a pervert! Nope, not a pervert. Most definitely not, Zhihuan thinks as he struggles to keep his eyes closed. Opening one eye slightly, he sees she had already entered the water, neck deep, concealing her body. Breathing a sigh of relief, he opens his eyes. 

For a snake of a woman, she sure was beautiful, more beautiful than any woman he had ever previously seen. Her long charcoal black hair was now wet, framing her small face. Her thick dark lashes seemed even darker, her ruby red eyes shining in the light like priceless gems. Her strong collarbone brought attention to her neck and then her soft lips, causing Zhihuan to gulp. NO! No! He will most definitely not have any sort of physical reaction towards her, especially to a woman who had humiliated him so much. Control yourself! Constraining himself, he continues to observe before she suddenly shouts, a manly shout, causing Zhihuan to double back in shock. What was that?! What happened to her voice. Was that her? He looks around shocked, yet not a single person was in sight. 

Kai Fanghua's voice was back to normal now, the 'voice of a singing angel,' potions power running out. It was only when the slimy thing returned, much larger this time that he jumps up in the water, standing up. Zhihuan, who assumed the woman was actually neck deep in water, was prepared to look away when she started walking towards shore. Little did he know that Fanghua was merely sitting in the water, causing the water to rise to his neck. Thus when Fanghua jumped, he was not prepared to look away at all. He gazes at her, unable to look away. 

His eyes follow her face, before reaching her flat chest, and then her slim waist before...before. Zhihuan almost fainted then and there. What on earth was that montrosity?! Why did this woman have a penis?!  Was she some form of witch? Some form of hybrid human?

"Ahhh, that scared me!" Fanghua says, beginning to walk away from his current bathing spot. Zhihuan gapes when a man's voice, as smooth as silk reaches his hears. Looking back up at the 'womans' face, he notices the make up that she was wearing had washed off. It was only then that the realisation hit. She was not a woman. But a man. Zhihuan did not know how it was possible, but somehow this man was more beautiful than any woman he had laid eyes on. Even without the makeup, he was still shockingly beautiful. It only served to enhance his feminine features more. It was only after the shock dispersed that the immense humiliation set in. To think he had been fooled. A man being a woman? How utterly humiliating. 

Not only had he shamed him as a man but also as a prince by sending his own soldiers after him. And then there was his priceless chocolates too which were discarded as if they were actually animal dung. He needed revenge. Only then will he be satisfied. He wanted to see this man suffer and he would not stop until he achieved it. Zhihuan suddenly smiles, a sinister smile. So you want to go around dressing as a girl and fooling people ay? Then so be it. 

**********************************************

A/N 

wow guys, we are almost at 800 reads which means 1000 reads soon :O I hope one day when this book hopefully gets far, future readers will see this and be shocked. (Hello from the past my dear future readers)- okay im being  a little weird right now and going a bit crazy xD but my one week break is over and ive got major major assessments coming up so please wait for me. I will update when I have the time

Do you guys like me adding photos within the chapter or is it annoying or bad to do?

Photo used in the chapter is from 

1.https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/623326404649227954/

2. https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/459859811945954442/ (editted)

3.- https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/592223419724597206/ (editted)

If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider voting