『 forty-one : DON'T TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS 』

『 chapter xli : DON'T TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS

chapter xli : DON'T TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS. 』

JUNIPER KNEW IT HAD BEEN A WHILE SINCE she had come quality time with Jacob

JUNIPER KNEW IT HAD BEEN A WHILE SINCE she had come quality time with Jacob. Just he and her. Things have been so crazy, the wolves hunting for Victoria and the Cullen's working with them to thwart the still unknown intruder from coming back into the Swan household. June had felt bad. Especially since Jacob overworked himself so much that she knew he hadn't been going to school early enough to get to his second period; all for her. She was in danger and his wolf was restless in trying to eliminate that threat. His wolf side had been taking over much too frequently for his humanity to come out. Any time they got a short span of time together, was Jacob constantly holding her, making sure his scent was on her and his eyes were always a bit darker when she kissed him.

  Not like now. He was sound asleep, on his bed with his arm around her. They were supposed to be watching a movie or just talk, his words, but half way through the film he fell asleep and June promptly turned the tv off, putting a blanket on him. She took the time to remember his features as he slept. The sharp cut of his jaw, her finger traced along up to his nose and the furrow of his brow to the cupids-bow of his lips.

Jacob stirred under her featherlike touch. He opened one eye and saw her soft face; he groaned, realizing he fell asleep, "Shit, June, sorry," He stretched. "What time is it?"

"It's right around," June drawled, pretending to look down at her wrist watch. "give-me-attention o'clock."

Her boyfriend laughed. Jacob pressed a kiss to her lips and pulled her close to him. "I'm sorry." He tells her again.

"Don't apologize," She mumbles against his chest.

"We were supposed to be spending time together," Jacob's voice sounds sad. "I've wasted it."

"You deserve some sleep, puppy," June assures him, hugging him tighter. "I know the patrols have been longer and stuff ... don't apologize, finding the nomad is more important—"