RWBY Vol.1 Prologue

Y/N - Your name | Y/SCH - Your School |

(test) - emotion in the person speaking | (test) action while person is speaking or after. *test* this means any action before the person is speaking,like laughing or grumbling. (test) the person's thoughts (test) auther's note.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???:Mistress,what are my next targets?

???:A Dragon and a Werewolf.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (Y/N) Draconazha

Race: Wolf Faunus/Ancient Race of the God of Light (after going through the portal,has both ears and tail)

Height:5"10'

Age:17

Appearance: Black slightly shaggy hair that reach the neck,but combed backwards. (kinda like hiccup in the netflix series)Has hazel eyes(black outer ring and white inner ring) Has a few small scars at his hands,a medium-sized circle scar at the left hip,and two scars that makes the "i" letter coincedentally,and a small straight scar at the right side of his torso,mediocre muscular build.

Outfit: White deep v-neck shirt,black and white jacket(black on the arms connecting to the hood, and white at the body of the jacket),grey pants that reach his ankle,and a mixture of blue,green,and yellow running shoes,only accesory he has is his black and yellow digital watch and his dog tags from Earth.

Traits: Mediocre pain tolerance,adept in swordplay,kind,caring,playful,slightly lazy,will help anyone if asked or told to,rarely hyper,a bit of a clean freak,and very respectful to those in authority,tone of voice changes on how he knows the person(ex. someone he hates will give of a stern tone to his voice and his attitude changes when interacting to each other).

Semblance: Swift Reflex

Info:(Stage 1) This passively gives Y/n a mediocre amount of increased reaction time. (Stage 2) Y/n will focus and his eyes will sharpen to make a distant objects look close,useful for sneaking into buildings and searching for openings.(Stage 3) Y/n will see a ghost of his enemy's next attack,thus letting him have an advantage,although this doesn't always happen.

Weapon: Gemini

Info:Two sword-shotgun-scythe hybrid that is designed like a sword but the tip of the blade is potruding like a sycthe,clip is at the bottom of the handle,clip size is 10 shells,reload mechanism is at the guard,guard is retangle and colored grey on both of them,with carvings on both of them,left blade has a blue colored handle,reload mechanism is facing right and white colored carvings,right blade is red colored handle,reload mechanism is facing left and black carvings.

School:Y/SCH

Reputation: Teacher's pet

Best Friend: Jack Lunarium

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jack Lunarium

Nickname: Leister, or Leis

Race:Tiger Faunus/Ancient Race of the God of Darkness. (after going though the portal,has the ears and tail)

Height:5"7'

Age:19

Appearance: Black hair that stands and slicks to the back. Has the darkest shade of black as the eye color,very muscular build.