3.6

Hu Tian took a risk to trust the trio. He's a zombie, if they're going to betray him then he'll just bite them. He's not a slowpoke zombie after all.

They are currently trying to find a car that can help them to travel to a place where there are herbs and maybe chemical drugs that's in the list.

They are aiming for the biggest lab in the city, surely they have the chemicals he needed in there.

"There's no military car." Le Hua said depressingly.

"Why are you being picky? Just chose a damn car already!" Hu Tian said. He's clearly a zombie that's supposed to be stress-free but his Zombie self can't handle these guys anymore.

A midget who's sulking in the corner and a picky little shit, an ice-block who probably has a facial paralysis and a weird guy who sticks to him like a glue.

"Fine! How about this Honda?" Le Hua said as he opened a yellow Honda.

"Yes! Finally! After 3 hours of picking a fucking car you've finally settled on a small car!" Hu Tian just wanted to explode already and be done with this.

"How about that van?" Qi Lu suggested as he grabs Hu Tian's hands and drags him in.

Hu Tian just keeps quite. He's so stressed just after releasing the trio for 3 hours.

"Fine! Let's pick that. " Le Hua unwillingly said as he looks at the Honda one last time.

"Bao Xi, let's go." Le Hua said as he tugs Bao Xi who appears to be in deep thought.

"Ah...we're going now?" Bao Xi asked dumbly.

"No, we're going to wait till you guys get eaten by zombies." Hu Tian said with a deadpanned face.

"Hu Tian, You'll sit beside meee~" Bao Xi ignored Hu Tian's sarcasm and runs to him with his arms wide open, ready to hug the zombie Hu Tian.

Before he can do so, Qi Lu hide the nonchalant Hu Tian at his back.

"Let's go, I'll sit with Hu Tian." Qi Lu declares and tugs Hu Tian inside the van.

"Ah! Unfair!" Bao Xi shouted but the two ignored him.

Hu Tian agreed to Qi Lu, he doesn't want a noisy Bao Xi at his side for the whole trip. He'll die out of annoyance and frustration.

"I'll drive!" Le Hua said and carried the foods in the hands and sat inside.

The two were left outside, the awkward Bao Xi who's stealing a glance at the nonchalant Le Chen.

"What? Are you going to shoot a drama before coming in?" Hu Tian asks the two who are not making any moment to get in.

The two snap out of their own world and climb inside the Van.

Bao Xi and Le Chen were in the middle while Hu Tian and Qi Lu were in the farthest back of the van. Le Hua was the only person at the front with the foods at his side.

Well at least he has food...

-------------

(WARNING: Sex Scene ahead)

Qi Lu watched as Hu Tian undresses himself slowly as if teasing Qi Lu who's intently watching his every move.

He watches as the devilishly handsome Hu Tian removes his T-shirt showing his pink nipples and white skin, although he has dry skin, he aroused the little Qi Lu inside.

Hu Tian continued to undress himself as he removes his pants and with his boxer only, he went closer to the dazed Qi Lu and bit his lower lip and grabs Qi Lu's crotch that earned a husky moan from Qi Lu.

Hu Tian smiled and licks Qi Lu's lips. Qi Lu who wants more leaned closer and put his one hand on the back of Hu Tian's head as he captures Hu Tian's lips.

They intertwined their tongue and sometimes suck on each other's tongue. Saliva was sliding down Hu Tian's jaw as they broke the kiss.

Hu Tian looks at Qi Lu lustfully and he lowered his head towards Qi Lu's neck and suck it. He slowly undresses Qi Lu while he seductively pushes Qi Lu on the bed.

He climbs on the top as he straddles Qi Lu's waist while kissing him. He intertwined his hands with Qi Lu's putting them above their head.

With both of them on top of the bed kissing and sucking, wearing only boxer really makes Qi Lu's hard shaft twitch.

Hu Tian slowly lowers his kisses to Qi Lu's nipples and licks it. Qi Lu moaned and Hu Tian raises his head and deviously smiled.

Hu Tian pulls Qi Lu's boxer down and what greeted him is Qi Lu's hard and big shaft. Hu Tian's grin got wider.

He holds Qi Lu's shaft with both hands and slowly moved his hands up and down. He licks it and then puts it inside his mouth.

"Ah..fuck.." Qi Lu moaned from the pleasure. The wetness and hotness of Hu Tian's mouth arouses him more.

After a few minutes, Qi Lu cummed inside Hu Tian's mouth. Hu Tian raise his head as he gulps all the white fluid and he smiled.

He leaned towards Qi Lu and they shared a hot kiss before Qi Lu broke the kiss and he switched their position.

Now he's the one who's on top. He smirks at Hu Tian and directly sucks Hu Tian's pink nipples. He licks and sucks, leaving some hickeys on his stomach to abdomen and Hu Tian's legs.

He removes Hu Tian's boxers and sucks Hu Tian's shaft. He sucks Hu Tian until Hu Tian cummed.

Qi Lu spits on Hu Tian's hole and slowly put two fingers in, earning a loud moan from Hu Tian.

"Ah..ah...hmm" Hu Tian moaned while his toes curled from pleasure.

After finger fucking him and stretching Hu Tian, Qi Lu positioned himself. He spread Hu Tian's leg wider as he slowly enters his hole.

"Ahhh...hmm..." Hu Tian moaned and dug his nails in Qi Lu's back.

When he fully entered his shaft in Hu Tian's hole, he really feels Hu Tian's tightness.

It's so tight that his shaft was hurting a little.

"Baby, you're so tight." Qi Lu said as he moves slowly.

"Hmm.." Hu Tian just smiled.

Qi Lu went faster and faster that the bed was also rocking and creaking at his every powerful thrust.

"Baby, I'm coming...ahhh ahhh" Qi Lu said as he moaned and thrusted even faster.

"Qi Lu! Qi Lu! Qi Lu!" He faintly heard the panting Hu Tian under him, he buried his shaft deeply inside then takes it out then buried it again. He went faster, he's almost there...

---------