3.7

"Qi Lu! Qi Lu! Qi Lu!"

"Does he have a fever? Quick check his temperature." Le Hua asks worriedly.

"I can't feel his temperature. I'm a freaking zombie if that isn't obvious, you dumbass." Hu Tian said as he rolled his eyes.

Qi Lu was sleeping peacefully a while ago on his shpulders. To make him more comfortable, Hu Tian let him rest his head on his lap instead but after some time Qi Lu started groaning and won't stop so he tried waking him up.

He still wouldn't wake up and he's starting to sweat profusely. Is this guy okay?

Le Chen placed his hands on Qi Lu's forehead. He just shrugges and shakes his head as if to say no.

"I guess he's just having a bad dream?" Bao Xi contemplates.

Le Chen just shrug his shoulders and started eating his junkfoods.

Hu Tian sighs and he slaps Qi Lu hard on his face.

Qi Lu immediately opens his eyes only to see Hu Tian's face close to his face.

"You're so tight..." Qi Lu said out of nowhere.

"...what?" Hu Tian was bewildered and dumbfounded.

Suddenly the van swayed a little while Le Hua look at Qi Lu through the rear view mirror flustered and his cheeks were burning.

Le Chen choked on his food while Bao Xi patted his back a little worried for Le Chen.

"..."

"..."

"..."

?__? >>> Bao Xi who's oblivious to what's happening.

"What?" Hu Tian asks again.

Qi Lu who now appears to be clear minded immediately sits properly but he kind of regrets it after a few seconds. He could've stayed in Hu Tian's lap.

"I meant to say that the van was too tight." Qi Lu said as he faked a cough.

The others were greatly puzzled because the van still had a lot of space.

"Ah! Supreme Commander is very sensitive of small places." Le Hua said to help his commander or else with Hu Tian's personality, he'll definitely bite his commander's head off.

"Ohh...should we change into a bigger van then?" Bao Xi asks.

"No, it's fine." Qi Lu said as he looks outside the window.

It looks like it's going to rain, he suddenly thought of his wet dream with Hu Tian, how wild Hu Tian was in his dream, how he pleasured him and how he almost cummed but was woken up by a slap. Damn! He was almost there. He regretted not cumming before waking up.

He doesn't know why but he doesn't feel uncomfortable on doing the deed with Hu Tian even though he was a guy. In fact he liked it, he really liked it.

Qi Lu was bewildered by this thought. When he first met this zombie he felt some unexplainable feeling, he wants this man/zombie to look at him all the time. He likes it when he's close to him. It feels like he knows the man but he's sure he hasn't seen him before.

This zombie gives him an unexplainable feelings he doesn't want to ignore, he likes this feeling. The feeling was new to him and the zombie was the only one who made him feel this way.

"What are you looking at? Want me to poke your eyes out?"

Ah, his fierce zombie is so cute.

If Hu Tian know what this man is thinking he'd definitely kick this man out. No way bitch, I've learn from the best already. 

"Nothing, how did you become a zombie anyway?" Qi Lu asks randomly.

Hu Tian remained silent. He doesn't know either, why bother answering.

"Ah! Hu Tian doesn't remember his life when he was still human. I think it's because he turned into a zombie now." Bao Xi said as he turns his head at the back watching the two people.

"Oh." Qi Lu said and looks at Hu Tian who's looking outside the window, obviously bored.

Everytime Qi Lu looks at Hu Tian he remembers his dream with Hu Tian's misty eyes, red lips, and his body under him panting and digging his nails at his back.

"If you don't stop looking at me, trust me I'll definitely poke your eyes out." Hu Tian declared solemnly.

Qi Lu smirked and was amused by Hu Tian's fierceness.

"Ah! Ah! Supreme Commander,  would you like to eat? You! You Le Chen give Commander food to eat! Stop eating it on your own ah!" Le Hua immediately diverted Qi Lu's attention or else Hu Tian will really poke his commander's eyes!

Le Chen just glances at his commander and passes him his chips.

"Here Le Chen, I have an extra bag of chips." Bao Xi immediately offered. Le Chen just looks at him coldly.

"No, I'm fine." Le Chen said.

Bao Xi's smile stiffened and his eyes were filled with sadness. Le Hua notices this and interrupted them,

"Ah! Give it to me Bao Xi! Give it to me ah! You're always giving it to Le Chen when I'm here, I haven't eaten yet." Le Hua stops the van and faces the two people at his back. He went out and opened the door of the van,

"Hey, Le Chen switch with me, you drive first." Le Hua said and didn't even wait for Le Chen's reply when he tugged Le Chen out of the van and he sits beside Bao Xi who's looking at him obviously puzzled.

Le Chen, with no choice given, went inside the driver's seat and started driving the van slowly. There are too many abandoned cars so it'll probably take 2 days before they reach their destination.

Le Hua smiles widely at the innocent Bao Xi. Bao Xi was even more puzzled.

"Ah, do you want to eat? Here." Bao Xi offered remembering that Le Hua hasn't eat anything yet.

Le Hua nodded and cleared out his smile from his face while he looks at Bao Xi pitifully with puppy eyes.

"Feed me, Bao Xi~ My hands hurt from driving for 5 hours straight~" Le Hua pouted childishly.

Le Hua briefly glances at Le Chen's face from the rear view mirror and he widely grins when he saw how Le Chen clenched his jaw and his hand's veins bulged from holding the steering wheel tightly.

The innocent Bao Xi feels bad and guilty for Le Hua, he keeps forgetting about him when he's the one having a hard time driving.

Bao Xi opened the chips and happily feeds the 'pitiful' Le Hua. Le Hua smiled smugly and he opened his mouth and eat the chips slowly to annoy Le Chen more.

While Bao Xi was happily feeding Le Hua, he didn't notice someone else's gloomy and dangerous aura.

Le Hua sweats a little when he saw how Le Chen opens and closes his hand while holding the steering wheel.

Is he going to punch him? Fuck, he think he's going to get punched.
〣( ºΔº )〣

----------