3.9

"...no... I've already killed that man." Pak Shet said as he drinks the cup of liquor in his hand. He's talking to his brother, Pak Yu.

"Oh. You've already done it after years of waiting? You've finally killed Qi Lu. Also, you've been eyeing this girl for sometime now, what's her name? Lou Shan?" Pak Yu said as he laughs. Clearly happy of the news.

"Yea, Lou Shan. If she doesn't submit to me anytime soon, I'll forcefully make her submit then. Everytime I see that man's face it always makes me want to spit on him." Pak Shet said.

They're currently in Pak Shet's 'office'. They're having a reunion and with such a happy occasion how can they miss to make a toast.

Pak Yu laughs while he motioned one the girls who are at the side shivering from fright. Fear crept into their skin when Pak Yu look at their directions.

These girls were forcefully taken from their family, some of them are still in their early teens. They are Pak Yu and Pak Shet's entertainment when they get bored.

Sometimes they'll torture them, toying with their private parts when they're upset over something or angry at someone.

"You...pleasure me." He points at the lovely little girl who's crying silently.

The little girl reluctantly went closer as she kneel and started pleasuring Pak Yu.

Pak Shet smirked and also called one of the girls to pleasure him.

Unbeknownst to them, Lou Shan and Andy were watching them from the creak of the door and hearing them talk about Qi Lu's death being planned and making Lou Shan submit to the scumbag. This brings fear in Lou Shan's whole being.

Andy slowly backs away while tugging the shivering Lou Shan. They were suppose to report that the medicines ran out so they need to make another run outside.

But now, they think they shouldn't even touch their foot inside this base anymore. A demon is reigning in here. So the missing girls were with them and making them their sex toys, the injured old men was also their doing? Did they beat the old men? If not, then why would they be dead? There's only one thing, they killed them so that the old men will not 'waste' the portion of the food they provide.

They were still humans but this time they were scarier and dirtier than an infected zombies.

Andy and Lou Shan sneakily left the base. There are not many zombies in sight, in fact they haven't seen one. The military really wipes them out if not all of them.

------------

3 days have passed when they had arrived at the new lab...

"Le Hua..." Qi Lu called the busy Le Hua who's eating the noodles like someone will snatch it away from him.

They're currently inside the kitchen while the other three are in the lab. The place is big, there's also a room to sleep and a room of herbs and chemicals.

"Yes, Commander?" Le Hua raise his head at his commander who's been thinking deeply for a while now.

"I think the guy that I had in my dreams for the past few years is Hu Tian." Qi Lu said seriously.

Le Hua widened his eyes. His commander always told him about his dream, about this certain person who always visits him in his dreams.

He describe the man wearing an ancient robe, has a perfect body but he can't seem to see the man's face, it was blurry. That's what he said all the time.

"You think so, commander? If he is then what would you do?" Le Hua asks curiously.

"I...I don't know." Qi Lu answers honestly.

"Well you should know before making a move then " Le Hua wiggles his brows at his commander who's very confused with himself.

"Well, I do like him, everytime I am with him, I feel so comfortable with him" Qi Lu said honestly.

Le Hua nodded and continued to eat his noodles.

"And I had a wet dream with him and I didn't feel uncomfortable." Qi Lu added shamelessly.

Hearing this, Le Hua chokes on his noodles. He felt the soup of the noodles going up inside his nose.

"You're very disgusting." Qi Lu said as he look at Le Hua with disgust and walks away.

Le Hua's booger was coming out of his nose, that will instantly disgust someone if they see him in this state. Le Hua coughs as he look at Qi Lu's retreating back.

It's your fault!

After Le Hua cleaned himself he left the kitchen and went back to the lab.

"Le Hua, you're done eating?" Bao Xi greeted him with a cheerful smile plastered on his face.

"En, did you already eat?" Le Hua asks the adorable little man and rubs his hair fondly.

He's trying to get revenge at Le Chen who damaged his beautiful unblemished face!

Unacceptable!

Le Chen stops reading his book and looks at the two who are happily conversing. His heart is bleeding from this scene... again.

In fact he was hurting deep inside and was very jealous of Le Hua who can easily talk with Bao Xi and also of Hu Tian who's always with him.

He didn't know what's with him but whenever he look at Bao Xi, he tends to hide his emotions immediately by looking at him coldly.

He didn't know if he's just scared that Bao Xi will know his feelings or he's just afraid to fall deeply for Bao Xi, more than he already is. He is falling and he is falling very very hard.

-----------

(I'm constantly updating to make it up to you guys. ^ v ^ )