3.15

Tears slowly fall from his eyes.

"How dare you leave me...How dare you even say that you have feelings for me when you're just going to leave me now that I have fallen for you. I told you I don't want to be a soilder, I told you because I know in war of love, no one wins." Hu Tian said as he hugs the bloody Qi Lu.

Others were sad too, especially Le Chen and Le Hua. Le Hua cried silenty, letting his tears and mucus fall.

"Ahahaha Love, I love you too." Suddenly the dead Qi Lu rises up and speaks.

Hu Tian immediately backs away from the hug and looks at the smiling Qi Lu.

"Y..you..you.." Hu Tian was left speechless... this guy thinks that this was funny!?

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I am horrible, I know" Qi Lu said and kisses the speechless Hu Tian.

"You damnable man!" Hu Tian angrily spats and let go of Qi Lu immediately.

"Ouch. Love, my wound still fresh and new." Qi Lu said as he touches his stomach where Lou Shan stabbed him.

Hu Tian fiercely looks at him and helps him out.

The three other people were relieved. They thought he already died.

"Should I kill him?" Le Hua asks, still aiming his gun at Pak Shet.

"Tie him up and make him run throughout the base and immediately tell the soilders and those survivors we've already killed the pest. Find those soilders who betrayed us." Qi Lu coldly ordered.

"Yes, Commander!" The two generals saluted and laugh.

"I will kill you, Qi Lu! Even if it's in the after life! I will kill youuu!"

"Fix your face first!" Hu Tian yelled at Pak Shet.

He wanted to go punch the guy but he's holding Qi Lu.

Qi Lu laughs at Hu Tian's reply and leaned his head on Hu Tian's shoulder.

Today was roller coaster ride.

------------

After Pak Shet was tortured, he was put to death by throwing him outside the base and was eaten by zombie. Afterwards they shot him in the head.

The girls they kidnapped were return to their family, recieving endless thank you from the them.

"Luigi, can you get that gauze for me" Andy is now assigned as the new doctor and Luigi is now his assistant.

After Lou Shan died, he took her position because they need more doctors for the survivors.

"Yes, Boss!" Luigi saluted at Andy.

Andy tried to stop him from calling him boss and saluting him but he didn't even budge.

According to Luigi, Andy and the others were his hero. His sister was also taken by Pak Shet and Pak Yu so he really devoted himself to help in a way he know and that's being Andy's assistant.

"Here.." Luigi handed the gauze to Andy.

Andy continued his job, he can't help but notice that in front of him Le Hua was flirting with one of the patient, who happens to be a girl and also Luigi's sister.

Andy felt his heart break yet again. Le Hua is so dense, he tried seducing, flirting and even saying that he likes him but the stupid Le Hua just smiled and also said

"I like you too, you're a great friend." Andy was at a loss. He's been friendzoned, ouch.

Luigi was not dense nor was he insensitive. He knows that Andy was in love with Le Hua. With Andy gazing at Le Hua all the time and that pained expression when he sees Le Hua laughing and sometimes leaning too close to a girl, it's just too obvious.

Luigi looks at Andy who's so close to tearing up, he sighs and covers Andy's eyes with his hands so he won't continue to see the scene.

"Boss, the patients are all good now but I think there's still one patient who's still hurting. Mind to take a walk with me?" Luigi asks and turns the teary Andy to face him.

Andy just lowers his head and nodded.

Andy and Luigi walk out from the room, they didn't notice Le Hua watching them as they walk out.

-------------------

Le Hua was watching the two walk out from the room, his forehead creases from the upset feeling he's having.

He doesn't know why, but he doesn't want Andy to get too close to Luigi or any other guy so he followed them to the room and pretended to talk with one of the patient to keep an eye on them.

He steal glances at Andy who's very handsome when concentrating in treating the patient, sometimes he'll just unconsciously stare and think that he could do this all day and he won't get bored.

Seeing how Luigi wrapped his hand on Andy's eyes and how he leaned and whisperd to Andy makes him so upset.

"What are you thinking?" Yiyi asks Le Hua who's clearly in a bad mood.

She stared at the man's distorted face and laughs.

"You know if you're just going to stand there, my brother will snatch him from you." Yiyi said, still smiling while watching the tangled expression of Le Hua.

"What do you mean?" Le Hua asks Yiyi who's snickering at him.

"Don't you like Andy?"

"What? Like as in like as a lover? No, I don't think so." Le Hua denied, him? Like Andy? Sure Andy's nice but he's not into guys.

"Oh? You're sure. You think you can imagine Andy naked in front of Luigi, them kissing each other and looking at each other's eyes that are filled with tenderness, then Luigi will say 'I love you, Andy' then Andy will reply 'I love you too, Lu---' "

*bang*

"Yep, that's what I thought." Yiyi laughs as she looked at the man who fled like a rocket.

"You could've close the door though.." Yiyi said and deeply sighs.

---------------

Andy and Luigi walk quietly, sometimes they meet some soilders who are patrolling and they all saluted Andy, making Andy feel awkward.

"ANDY!" Someone called Andy from a distance. They turn their heads to look at the person who called him.

It was Le Hua and he was walking very very fast in their direction.

Andy confusingly watches as Le Hua walks closer and closer in a fast manner.

Le Hua abruptly held Andy's shoulders and looks at him straight in the eyes.

Andy stared wide eyed at the weird Le Hua.

Did he do something wrong to Le Hua?

---------