|47| real life

DACRE HAD JUST GOTTEN DONE AT THE GYM. He was there for almost two hours, from five to seven. He wasn't sure if Sonny was awake yet, so he made sure to extra quiet when he walked in.

It was silent, for about two seconds before Dacre could hear Sonny yelling, "Oh for fucks sake!"

"Just shut up and listen. " Dacre could hear another voice coming from the bluetooth speakers in her room, Sonny probably wasn't expecting him back so soon, as he usually spent three hours at the gym.

"I am tired of you being a bitch to everyone who points out that you like him. We know you like him as more than friend and you know you like him as more than a friend."

His eyes widened and he frowned, Sonny liked someone, someone that probably wasn't him.

Dacre knew he should announce his presence, but he wanted to know who they were talking about, so he stayed.

He was too busy thinking about the possibilities of who Sonny liked, that he missed a part of their conversation. He only started focusing when he heard Sonny's voice. "Are you done? "

"Are you done pretending you don't have feelings for Dacre?" Dacre gasped, immediately covering his mouth with his hands, "Holy shit." he looked at his reflection in the refrigerator, his mouth was curved into the biggest grin he had ever had. He was shocked and surprised, but also incredibly happy that Sonny liked him too.

He listened to the rest of their conversation, frowning when Sonny confessed that she wasn't ready to tell him if she didn't know one hundred percent that he liked her.

Dacre didn't know a lot of things, but he knew one thing for sure, he didn't want to go back to Australia knowing he that blew his chance with the girl he loved.

well that hiatus lasted long

hi i'm a stupid bitch who has no idea what she's doing with this story

the ending seems a little weird but i didn't know what to put in between the last two paragraphs soo