Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I entered the guild quietly. I looked down as I walk without greeting anybody. I knew they would just ignore me. I don't know why but... but this cold treatment started after the Grand Magic Games. They are all whispering as if I can't hear it. I clenched my fists. Its been months since they all treated me like trash. Noone would greet nor look at me. Even Gray,Natsu,Juvia and Wendy won't look at me..

"Hi,Lu-chan!" Levy appeared beside and greeted me with her big smile. Gosh that smile makes me doubt to talk to him

Atleast I have some true friends even just a few....

"Good Mo-" I am about greet her back but Macao suddenly threw an empty soda can at me.

"Hey weakli-" I cut him out by shooting a ball of light at him, making him crash. I walked to his direction while summoning another ball of light on my palm.

"Wha-!" He is so scared that he can't even finish a single word. I grinned and looked down at him with my almost lifeless eyes.

Everyone gasped and backed away.

Tch. This isn't even half of my magic,nor 10%.

But, instead of killing him, I went to Master's Office. I opened the door and I saw him working while reading some documents. Suddenly he noticed me and looked at me with worrying eyes.

"Lucy, what brings you here my child?" He smiled warmly at me Gosh that smile makes me doubt to talk to him

"Master....I want to leave.." I said and try to hold back my tears.

"My child...." he looked at me with pity" I understand..." he grabbed my right hand and remove my insignia. Before I leave, I hugged him and bid my farewell. I left his office and when I was about to get out of the guild I heard..

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Iron Dragon's Roar!"

"Ice Make:Lance!"

"Water Nebula!"

And some guild members cheered them on.

"I'm not in the mood for childish games..." I whispered as I face their attacks. "Heaven's Rage.."

A light beamed down from the Heaven and took their Unison Raid Down. "Starfall"

I turned my back as stars striked them.

I endured your cold treatment. If it is revenge that you want then I would gladly make you taste my wrath. Fairy Tail... I will bring you down.

I went back to my apartment. And packed my belongings and slept. I will be going home tomorrow..

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail.....

Most of the guild members are unconscious. Some are left in shock. In just 1 strike, Lucy Defeated 2 Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer, and a member of Element Four. Wendy tried to heal them but it is useless. Makarov just looked at them in disgust, then returned to his office.

The next day...

Lucy's POV

I woke up and saw that it is only 7 am. I changed to my usual attire and cooked breakfast. I am leaving in 15 mins.

"Open,Gate of the Maiden! VIRGO!"

"Yes,Hime?" She asked me as she bows

"Can you put my things in the Celestial Spirit World? I will just get it after I arrive at my destination." I requested her

"Of Course hime."

"Thanks Virgo, I know I can trust in you.." I gave her a faint smile.

I locked all the doors, and was about to close the window curtains but... I saw. Natsu,Gajeel,Gray,Erza,and Juvia by my door.

I smiled" Oh my, did they come to play again?" I closed the curtains and walked down and grabbed the apartment key, I will give it to the landlady. But before that... I should deal with these Fairies first....

I opened the door and saw them waiting. I keep my expressionless face and faced them.

"What brings you here,Salamander?" I glared at him, making him grin like a stupid idiot.

My hands glowed and it triggered them.

"Whoa! Hold your horses,Luce-"

"Don't call me Luce." I told him seriously

He looked at me and looked down. "Look I am sorry..."

" I won't forgive you. So can you get out of the way?" I said with a threatening tone.

He moved aside with his angry look as well as Gajeel Erza and the others. I turned my backs on them but as soon as did that, I felt a sword slashed my back.

"Thats what you get for acting all high and mighty!" Erza yelled

"Heaven's Blessing" I whispered. My back slowly healed and faced Erza

"Titania...you never learn do you?" I smiled once again. "Celestial Goddess' Punishment!"

Many beams of light came down and striked Erza.Erza crashed on Natsu and Gajeel. Her armor is broken. Tch.
" Starfall."

I turned my back then started to walk away.

I will destroy you, Fairy Tail