F I F T Y

| ugh, your guy's endless support means so much. <3 this is the last imagine I will be writing for a while :((((( I honestly really sad because I enjoyed writing these and then seeing your guy's comments. Anywho, thank you, but my focus will be on Dern now. Lemme know if you want some bonus imagines ':) |

"Today's the day, man." Jack says, patting Finn on the shoulder.

"I still can't believe how lucky I am. What if something goes wrong?!" He sighs.

"Hey, marriage is hard, but you and Y/n can get through anything. You love her and she loves you. Today's your day. Okay? Now, let's go get you married." Jack smiles, beginning to walk out of the dressing room.

"Hey, wait," Finn sighs, "how do I look? Good?"

Jack chuckles, "you look like shit." Finn's eyes widen and he rushes over to the mirror. "Dude I'm joking. You look great. Come on!" Laughs Jack.

Finn hits him on the shoulder. They both walk out of the dressing and head to the entrance of the church

-

Finn was beyond nervous. He was about to marry the love of his life.

He stands at the alter with his bestmans, Nick and Jack. He watches as his nephew, the ring bearer, and his niece, the flower girl walk up to the alter, before taking a seat. Y/ns mother walks in and takes a seat at the front.

Finn's heart begins to flutter, as Y/n and her father walk down the aisle. She was beautiful, gorgeous, elegant, breathtaking. Finn was the luckiest man in the world. 

She smiles at him, as she stands up on the alter. The minister welcomes everyone to the ceremony.

"You're beautiful." Finn whispers to y/n.

"Thank you. You're handsome" She smiles, making Finn chuckle.

*Skipping the boring part*

"And the sacred vows that you make to one another today present you with the opportunity to express your love in your own words. I would at this time invite you to publicly declare these vows. Finn, you may begin." The minister says, motioning to Finn.

"I, Finn Wolfhard, take you, Y/n Y/l, as my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to told, from this day forward, for better or worse , for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good time and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow. Y/n, you mean everything to me, everything. We could be walking in the freezing cold weather of Anatarica and I wouldn't care because I'd have you by my side. For you, I would do anything. I love you with all my heart. My heart beats for you." Finn says, gently squeezing Y/ns hands.

"Y/n, you may begin." The minister says.

*Think of what you would vow to Finn*

Y/m finishes and the minister begins to speak.

"Under the eyes of God, Finn Wolfhard, do you take, Y/n Y/l to your lawfully wedded wife? By making this commitment, you are joining in the covenant of marriage

Do you promise to honor her in love, to be sensitive to her needs, to comfort her in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in her, so long as you both shall live?".

Tears run down Y/ns cheeks. Finn wipes them away with finger, "I do."

"And Y/n Y/l, do you take, Finn Wolfhard to be your lawfully wedded husband? By making this commitment, you are joining in the covenant of marriage

Do you promise to honor him in love, to be sensitive to his needs, to comfort him in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in him, so long as you both shall live?".

Y/ns nods her head, "yes, I do."

"Very well." The minister says.

Y/n and Finn exchange Rings and then the minister makes the pronouncement.

"By the power vested in me, by the Universal Life Church and by the state of, y/h/s (your home state), I pronounce you husband and wife.

You may now kiss the bride."

Finn does not need to be told twice as he cuffs Y/ns cheeks and pulls her close, smashing his lips on hers. Everyone cheers and claps.

"I now present to you Mr and Mrs Wolfhard!" The minister announces.

Everyone's get up front there seats and cheers.

This, was indeed, the best day for both Finn and Y/n.