-- 08 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 08 --

Days simply passed by, busy days of Jungkook practicing his solo stage, the rest of his hyungs either writing lyrics or producing new melodies and some of them even helping in giving ideas on what to do on their near comeback.

Jungkook put all of his attention to his solo stage performance. He doesn't associate much, he doesn't talk to anyone unless necessary, and neither play computer games or hang out with his hyungs. He's been like that as if he's avoiding a hurtful fact. As if he's locking himself away from a dreadful reality. That one fact of you clearly avoiding him.

He wasn't oblivious anymore. He could feel it, he could see it, and definitely he heard it. He felt you walking away whenever he's around as if he would burn you once he glance your way. He could see how much you act normal towards everyone else except him. He heard you talking to his hyungs, laughing and stuff but what hurts him the most... Is you not even sparing him one glance nor having a subtle small talk with him.

"She's totally avoiding me." He muttered under his breath as he kick on the ground, his eyes tired, face exhausted.

He accepted the fact that you don't want him being involved in your life anymore. He hated feeling rejected again. He doesn't know why you suddenly shut him down or why'd you even talk to him on the first place making him felt secure, safe and comfortable. And now you're gone. He felt betrayed, you used to make him smile and laugh and now there you are, probably hating his guts for being immature and less manly. Why did he thought that way? Wasn't because it's the same reason why Sana ditched him for an older guy? Aren't you doing the same? You talk to his hyungs, who're probably around your age.

"You're overworking yourself, you know?" Jungkook flinched, looking at the back of the empty practice room where Namjoon's voice echoed. His hyung had his own tired eyes and puffy cheeks.

Jungkook snorted at him, "you're one to talk." He retorted. The elder chuckled at his behavior as he ruffled Jungkook's sweaty fringe.

Jungkook was startled. He's kind off annoyed by Namjoon's existence, he made him felt upset when he saw him with you. But nonetheless, he loves his hyung and he's his leader. He'd soften at him no matter what.

Jungkook heaved a sigh, pouting as he looks down on his feet. He let Namjoon pet his head feeling guilty for having small hatreds towards this hyung who would only always thinks about his health and safety.

Namjoon smiled at him, "Did you hear? Your last recorded dance practice made all the noonas ‘All Kill’ while watching you. They said you looked mature and manly while dancing into your solo stage."

Jungkook heard him. He saw how most of their staff reacted to his dance practice. But mature and manly? Are they sure it wasn't because he's ‘adorable’?

Namjoon gave up when he heard no response from the youngest, he's hands left his hair as he wink at Jungkook. "Though, you're still BTS' baby."

××

"You're such a baby!" Yoomi frantically exclaims, a mad face plastered on her features as she glared at your pouty face.

"Yoomi, isn't this what you wanted me to do?" You asked with stammering voice. You are now uncertain with your decisions. Seeing the maknae slightly changing and not approaching you anymore made your heart felt thousands of pinches and your eyes swelling with fresh tears.

You know that you're hurting him as much as you're feeling pain. You missed him, you despise yourself for making him feel unwanted again, yet you still stick to that plan — thinking that you're doing the right thing, but deep within you. . . you knew this was selfish of you.