chapter 43

Me coming to wattpad to drop a chapter.

Yoloooo

Warning:  2000+ words of some crap i wrote.

____________________________________

The six males walked into the outdoor beach night club. The neon lights shimmering everywhere in dark. The loud sexy music echoed throught the area, giving the mood and vibes for the people who were dancing or grinding into each other.

Namjoon and jin were in the front, holding hands and leading the way. Yoongi and jimin were behind them and the older of the two was being extremely awkward, trying not to skim his eyes through the pink haired male's body.

And lastly was taehyung and jungkook. The lilac haired male sexually frustrated and jungkook looking embarassed and nervous to death because of his outfit.

Taehyung turned to his side to look at the younger who was scanning the club as if it was a museum. He looked so adorable. The lilac haired male didn't know what was wrong with his eyes that the younger looked so soft. His skin was glowing under the darkness. As the neon lights glistened over him, it lifted his beauty even more. He looked small, fragile yet sexy and sinful.

Taehyung's eyes slid down to the younger's waist which was wrapped around white unholy fishnets. He gulped down the lump in his throat and looked away.

"Shit don't get a boner" he mentally scolded himself and tried to not look at jungkook.

"H-hyung.." taehyung snapped out of his trance when he heard his favorite soft voice. He turned to jungkook who was fidgeting with his finger and biting his bottom lips.

"D-do i l-look weird?" The younger asked nervously and looked up at taehyung with huge doe eyes.

"Nope you look soo hot and fuckable-