💫T W E L V E💫

"Is it cold in Sokovia? Like should I just bring sweaters or like a full on jacket?" Tessa asked the team annoyingly. "Does it look like any of us have been to Sokovia before?" Natasha said getting very annoyed very quickly.

"Actually you do- hey hey hey put the gun down! Nat Nat! We talked about this put the gun down!" Tessa screeched making Thor stop what he was doing, which was gazing out the windshield of the jet, and look at Nat pointing a loaded gun at Tessa who was screeching like a mad woman.

"Take a breathe dammit!" Clint yelled but with laughter lacing his voice at Tessa who just kept screeching and rambling at Natasha who had a smirk on as she kept her loaded gun pointed at Tess.

"We are here." Steve said to the group causing the antics to end.
"THANK HEAVENS!"
"Your telling me." Tony mumbled.
Tess relaxed only to hear a gun go off and a bullet hit her abdomen.

"GAHHH NAT?!!"
"Oops my hand slipped."

After the crazy antics between Tess and Nat, Tessa healed herself as she walked off the jet with the group.

As they entered the Avengers tower, Tess went straight through the ceilings down to her room not bothering to use the stairs or elevator to start packing for the trip to Sokovia.

As she looked around her temporary room Tess sighed as she fiddled her ring that contained her cube. She never thought she would be so accepted to a group let alone one being an Asgardian. Tessa was still secretively cautious and she hasn't told the group everything let alone Thor. He would recognize the story she told as it describe his family quite accurately. Kind until better other things are put into view. Except Thor stood out like a sore thumb. He didn't look like his father or mother. While his brother and sister that he does not know about look more like Odin's kids then he does, but Tess doesn't have the heart to tell him let alone it's none of her business anyway.

As she stuffed clothes into her bag, Tess used her powers and had her mind pick up her extra stuff and put nicely in the bag. As Tessa scanned her room she smiled and zipped the bag with her mind. Grabbing it and slinging it over her shoulder Tessa sighed and walked out of her room to see Thor eating.

"What did you make?" Tess asks eyeing him as he munching on whatever he was eating.
"A handful of Cheerios Lady Tessa."
"We've been over this, just call me Tess."
"Lady Tess-"
"No say it, Tess."
"Tessa?"
"Fine whatever just not the lady cause I'm not Lady material." Tessa snorts as she wave her hand dismissing her effort in helping Thor say the name she wants.

"I think you are Lady material, actually you remind me very much of my mother Frigga." Thor said walk-in over to Tessa so he stood taller, towering over her.

Taking a steady and unneeded breathe Tess looked up starring into Thor's blue eyes.
"Are you friggin' serious?" Tessa said pun intended.  As she thought back to watching Frigga through her youth  and then the birth of Thor. She didn't think she resembled the queen of Asgard.

"My mother would have loved you, she always wanted a daughter I know it." Thor said eying Tess who just gulped.

"About that..."

Tessa though to herself trying not to look suspicious but Thor didn't notice as he kept rambling on how his mother recently was murdered making Tess stay quiet unsure for once what to say to the quite obvious mourning Asgardian.
She just stood and looked up listening as Thor started telling stories about him and Frigga when he was a child.

"Anyway Tessa, you are Lady material you could even be Queen material as you said you were the first thing born in the universe." Thor said making Tessa cringe. She hated being called Queen of the universe or Mother of all things. It was annoying and she didn't like titles even if they were as simple as Lady, it brought back memories. Memories that Tessa didn't even know she had.