2: My First And Our...Last?

She stood in the middle of the wooden-themed living room of the cabin, wondering what the heck just happened.  

"So this is it. My place," Natsu welcomely said as he stood beside her, his hands resting on his hips.

True enough, compared to their cabin, Natsu's was very very...manly. No pink pillows on the couch; no bathing suits anywhere or any of those girly stuff either.

"Wow...it's so...so," she started as she looked around and back at Natsu.

"So...What?" he waited for her to finish.

"I mean, you are after all, a guy. So everything would make sense." she explained matter-of-factly, at the same time holding back the urge to burst in laughter.

He gave her a look of suspicion.

"Well of course," he chuckled, "Did you think I was..."

And then he realized.

"You did, didn’t you?" he sighed and shook his head in disapproval.

Lucy laughed. Like really, tiny tears of joy were forming on the sides of her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I mean...well...you see...," she tried to speak in between laughs.

And to be honest, he liked seeing her laugh.

It made her more beautiful in his eyes.

It made him think of her involuntary innocence compared with his 'not so innocent' self.

Lucy was now wiping the sides of her eyes, still giggling.

Then something happened, something that she wasn’t expecting.

His lips met hers.

He kissed her.

And it felt soft and...warm.

He was more drawn to her than he'd imagined.

He wasn’t even sorry he did it.

Being drawn to her already?
That's a lot to say for the short time they'd been together.
But there was just something in her that made him want to eat her up.

He pulled away and backed off, looking at her startled pink face.

"I'm sorry," he said bluntly.

But his eyes said he'd do it again if he could.

He acted on impulse, and he didn’t regret it.

Everything was going so well and he just had to go and do it.

Lucy just stared at him wide-eyed.

That was her first kiss believe it or not. A college girl and was about to be a senior, never been kissed her entire life until that moment. By someone she has never met before... only on that very day.

Mad, angry, disgusted, furious...she should be...right?

But why wasn't she feeling any of those?

Without a warning, Lucy trudged towards him.

Natsu felt a little tense, he was getting ready for it, ready for the slap or possible punch he was gonna get from her.

But for her soft lips to smash with his hot ones...he wasn’t expecting that at all.

She was the one kissing him now.

He was startled at first.

This girl was definitely unpredictable. But who said he was going to back down?

He placed his hand at the base of her head, deepening the kiss as their tongues danced. His other arm circled her thin waist as he lifted her up.

Lucy, on instinct, circled her smooth legs around him. He could feel her body heating up against his own. He could tell this was exciting her.

It would be a lie to say he wasn’t getting heated up himself.

Damn summertime for letting girls wear bikinis and expose everything other than their privates.

She couldn’t tell where he was carrying her.

Her eyes were shut the whole time.

When he dropped their bodies on something very familiar, she immediately knew where they already were. The bed.

The room was dark to her relief. Only the light of the moon that went through the window lit up the room. They could still see each other, but not as clearly as with the lights on.

"Wait," Lucy was breathing heavily. This got his attention.

"What?" he said in a whisper, the sound of his voice indicated that he really wanted to do it already, "Do you want me to stop?"

She stared into his eyes and a pink blush crept her cheeks. Who knows if he could tell that she was looking nervous? None of them.  

"No...I...,"Lucy started, "I haven’t done this before."

A second of silence passed by.

"I'll teach you."

His voice was calm and reassuring.

Of course, if he said it that way, it definitely meant that he had done it somewhere with someone way back.  

"You mean you've done it before?" she asked, one brow raised.

He was silent for a moment. She could tell he didn’t want to answer her.

Indeed, Natsu didn’t want to. He didn’t want to give this innocent girl a reason to dislike him.

"I'm a man, Lucy," was what he said.

With that answer, she felt a tiny pang to her heart. He didn’t really answer her question, but it still hurt.

Then a thought suddenly came to her mind.

Summer is ending anyway.

We won’t be seeing each other after this.

Everything that will happen tonight, in this bed...

Will all become nothing tomorrow.

After this realization, the little hurt in her heart disappeared, along with the guilt of having sex with someone she just met.

Okay, just let me understand the feeling of making out just this once…before I turn senior.
She thought again.

Now that she was sure they’d never meet again, it would be a lot easier to forget that night. How convenient, it was like a one-night stand.

"Do it." she whispered.

Might as well experience all her first times with the last hot guy she'll ever see this summer.

He lifted himself up so he was kneeling between her legs.

Natsu was sliding his dark red beach shorts off, together with his underwear. She watched as he did it. As if the moon was playing with her, it allowed her to see his muscles flex as he undressed.

Each second that passed by, the heat inside her grew more and more.

With her permission, he leaned down and started kissing her neck.

Slowly he made himself comfortable in the space between her thighs, all the while untying the knots that supported her bikini bra.

Within seconds, Lucy was left only with her bottom on.

And without warning, he ripped the last piece of her swimsuit off of her. Now both of them were left with nothing.

One thing she realized was, Natsu was good at this.

That night in Natsu's cabin, if someone happened to pass by, the person would surely hear the screams and moans of pleasure that was happening inside.