Chapter 1: Screwed

Jennie Pov.

Hi I'm Jennie Kim, 26 yrs old. Eldest, I have 3 siblings and they were all way far my age. Nayeon was next to me she's 16, then Jihyo she's 14 and our youngest Dahyun she's 10. They were all studying and I'm the bread winner of the family. Because my great mother doesn't care about us anymore. When father left our family 4 yrs ago, eomma blame it to us, she said it's because we're a burden to them. That's why appa left us with someone else.

But for me, he was just a coward, he left us because he couldn't afford to give us our needs, he choose a much older one and left eomma, because there's no child to feed, the woman was no more children to take care of since she's old and her sons and daughters are all grown up. I hated my father so much.

But it does not mean I hated boys. I'm not a person who judge because of experience. Not everyone was made similarly, every indvidual has their own uniqueness and personalities. And to tell you the thruth I've been liking someone even before father left us so I can't seem to find any reason to hate boys after appa left us. He's way too different with my father, he is a good person and I know that he's different. Hmm actually he's my sunbae at our company. He is so good looking, and way too nice to everyone. He is a gentleman. Every girl's dream guy I guessed. He is a responsible guy as well, they said he was working on a farm before he came here to Seoul and work. They said he was living with his grandma and taking really good care of her. But for some reason he needed to go here and left his grandma for a while. Maybe the reason was he wanted to earn money for his beloved halmoni, who knows he's a kind and loving person though. And I've been talking too much about him. And even forgot to tell you his name first.

His name is Kim Taehyung. Oh we have the same family name, but were not related of course. But I'm willing to take his family name with me if he wants although it wouldn't change a thing. Ahahahaha.

"Unnie! Wake up! You're day dreaming again!", Nayeon said and wave her hands in front of me.

"Yah, don't shout on my face. I could hear you.", I said half liddedly eyeing my sister. Who immidiately went back to her chair.

"I need to go to work now. I'll dropped you three on to your school so eat fast.", I said as I got up from my seat.

"You're going to dropped us with your car?, you know unnie we can just take a bus.", Nayeon said as she finished drinking her milk.

"What's the problem if I dropped you off with my car huh? Since when did you get choosy?", I said as I placed my hand on my waist and gave the three a furrowed brow.

"Since we got late for almost an hour.", Jihyo said peacefully muching on her food.

"You see unnie, your car is too old, it always broke at the middle of our trip maybe it's time for you to let it rest in pieces?", Nayeon said indirectly telling me to scrap my car. My 1983-92 Volkswagen GTI, I know it's old but it's gold, and I ain't gonna scrap my baby no matter what. This was once owned by halmoni, father's mother and I promised her to take good care of it before she dies.

 This was once owned by halmoni, father's mother and I promised her to take good care of it before she dies