NINE

Dear Bev,

I told my dad what happened.
He actually seemed to care about me for something.

But today my head started to feel worse.
When I woke up it was hurting badly I don't know why. I don't think it was the tumour. It started to feel bad I think I fainted. I can't remember the day really well.

The next thing I know. I wake up in the hospital. They said they where going to do something with me.
I was scared.
I wanted you.
They gave me some needles
And they looked at my head with some sort of x-Ray thing machine.
I was screaming and crying for you.

Eddie said he was going to come to the hospital and if I wanted him to bring me anything. I told him to get the box of things like this book.

I straight up felt so much better when Eddie came. At the end I told him that I wanted to see you and I missed you. I also said I was afraid to die.

I really was afraid to die.
Later that day you came to the hospital.
It was the weekend and you didn't leave once. You spent the whole 2 days with me. I am grateful to have you as a friend.

At the end of the day everyone came with a bunch of presents for me. I was happy to have you guys as friends and I really couldn't be more grateful. They stayed and we talked about some things.

That's probably gonna be the last time we're all together.

With love,
Y/n