✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Sept✴

HAPPY BLOOD DAY!!!!!!

It's FriYay, enjoy your update.😈

WARNING:Disturbing shit ahead....

**************

♠♠♠♠♠

Imprisoned by revenge and heartache, the only way to escape its bounds is by letting the blood flow.

Nikolaos

Every time I told her to stay put for her own protection, she disobeys me. Thinking back to it now my blood boiled under my inked flesh. She is way out of line. Time for her to know that she is just allowed the authority that I extend to her.

All the men that were captured were left in the basement for a week, including Vito. We fed them well and took care of their needs. Before you kill a pig you must fatten it. That is exactly what I was doing. Fattening the pigs for the slaughter.

For this type of torture to be carried out, they must be healthy. Their life prolonged for as long as possible. After all, Vader cannot consume rotten meat he will get sick.....(insert hearty laugh).

I breathed in the smoke as I let it escape my mouth. My thoughts went back to Arden and her outright disobedience to me. I poured whiskey in my glass and downed it. Arden was a bit rusty. She needed a reminder, but how.

She is my Queen and the mother of my unborn child, so how am I am to punish her without degrading her. Then a devilish idea popped into my mind. Arden enjoyed inflicting pain just as much as everyone else here. She even has her own man to torture.

I will deny her, her fun time with pain. She will not be able to even to smell the blood, because she will not be in the proximity of the torture. She will just see the after effects.

And Blood Day was only one day away.

I was making a celebration out of my enemies bloodbath. A sadistic tradition that I was building. Where generations after me will celebrate their victory over their longest living enemy. For me, that man was my biological father.

I promised Pablo that he will not be put to rest until Vito's eyes losses its life. So I had him embalmed and on display in a tomb-like house. Secretly, I was not ready to let him go. Astrid visits him every day.

"Niko?" Phanes interrupts my thoughts and I turn to him in response.

"The doctors say that all of the men are ready for tomorrow. The entire family is hyped for this. That is a fucking brilliant idea." he said then left.

Pressing the power bottom to my computer, it starts. The camera monitors coming on along with it. I check on the captured men and smile as they eat their meals. The only one who has finished eating and left alone is Vito.