Truth Is Ugly

JK POV:

He refused to tell me anything, all the time saying that he didn't know anything which was hard to believe since I had proof of him being tied to GOT7, but he just pathetically cried in front of like, like that was going to affect me.

 I took out my knife and trailed it across his throat pressing it occasionally to draw out blood. 

The crimson against his honey skin was driving me insane; I wanted to paint his body blood red so bad. 

I pressed my knife against his chest giving him one last warning, but I guess he is hell-bent on dying. Who was I to complain? I pressed my knife further into his chest while looking into his abyss deep eyes, making my hands tremble and I almost lost my grip on the knife, almost. 

"Why is my heart racing like this?"I thought annoyed. 

I was about to press down deep in his chest when the door of the room blasted open and a panting Hoseok made his entry into the room. 

I looked at him annoyed and pissed but he didn't pay attention to my glare as he said, "we need to talk Jeon, like NOW", he emphasized on his words.

 I looked at the boy in front me, passed out.

 Blood was dripping from the shallow cut that I made at on his chest, and the wound wasn't deep so he won't die of blood loss anyway. 

"Well I guess he just bought himself few more minutes to live", I clicked my tongue in my mouth as I moved outside the room to listen to what he had to say. 

As soon as I made my way outside the room, Hoseok Hyung pushed me on the wall, his eyes glistening.

 I was surprised by his outburst, and the tears in his eyes were making me confused.

 It's true that I don't feel any attachments to anyone but I still somewhere deep in my heart cared for my Hyungs, but the only thing that I can't forgive is betrayal and backstabbing.

 I would cut anyone who would dare to stand in front me. Although a part of me wanted to just slam his head across the wall, I managed to control my temper giving him a chance to speak. 

"You sick bastard, we told you to control your thirst for blood, and now see what your impulse has done to us", he screamed at my face. 

To be honest, he really was getting on my nerves. 

I took hold of his wrist, switched our positions, now it was me pinning him down. 

"Just come to the point Hyung", I barely managed to say. He gave me a hateful look as he started to talk.

"It wasn't Jihyun who stole those files, Jeon", he said.

 "What do you mean", I was confused.

 "It was a new recruit who was an undercover spy of a gang, with whom you fought last year. 

Jihyun had killed his brother in the feud and he came to take his revenge, framing him for stealing those files, when in fact it was him who stole them and was keeping them hidden in his bunker, but thanks to Taehyung, he saw him sneaking out secretively at night, confronted him but he attacked him instead out of panic.

 It wasn't difficult for Tae to control a rookie like him, so he purged out everything, proving Jihyun innocence and thank God that I just came in time before you would have killed his innocent brother also", he finished his speech shooting me death glares whereas my grip loosened on his arms.

 He pushed me back and stormed out of the area leaving me shocked in my place. 

I felt my chest tightened, my heart constricted as I felt something wetting my cheeks. 

I was crying, after so long I was crying. Why? Because I had killed my own brother who stood by me all this time, just because of my cockiness and my vain pride. I was so blinded by my arrogance and temper that I slit his throat without an ounce of guilt, so sure that he was the guilty one where in reality I not only took his life but also was about to kill his brother in cold blood too. 

"His brother", I suddenly remembered.

 I rushed into the room, seeing his pale figure unconscious, his head hanging low and his shirt soaked from his own blood where I had cut him.

 I felt guilty and sympathetic, an emotion that I haven't felt in ages.

 I untied his small figure, carried him out of the basement to one of the rooms on the first floor. 

"Call Seokjin Hyung and tell him to come this very instant", I commanded my people and laid him on the bed. 

"Tell him to patch this boy up and once he is awake, bring him to my mansion", I stormed out of the room since I had a bastard to deal with before I decide what I was going to do with this little boy here.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, what next????🙆🙆

I have like tons of assignments to do, but just like any other faithful student, I would take my sweet time and would start a day before deadline.😌😎😋😂

Don't forget to vote and comment my lovely reader😊😊😊

Love💖💖💖