So far away pt.2: Yoongi 🌹

Requested by: ChelseaLiclican6

(The scenario is a little different from what you requested but I hope you like it 😘)

I'm bound to make a part 2 y'all
I literally wasn't satisfied with the way I had ended the first part.
I felt so guilt stricken and I've been wanting to making a happy ending to it since I wrote the previous part.

I mean I guess tragedy is something that could happen to anyone but I don't think that children deserve this, I read some really unpleasant news about these school kids meeting an accident and I swear I couldn't hold in....

My throat is getting heavy at the thought of it. I hope you all take care of yourselves and your near and dear ones ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes open widely, breaking you from taking in the drastic imaginative world that your unconscious had taken you to for god knows how many minutes or hours.....

You hastily scan for your surroundings and instantly sit up on bed and look at haneul, all fit and well, hugging his appa, legs entwined over yoongi's torso as they both snore lightly.

Your eyes, now filling in with tears, stare at the duo, not wanting to let go of the sight, you carefully sit taking support of the back of the bed and cry silently.

How dare you dream something as gruesome as that y/n?? How??

They say that you dream what you think and feel..... Is that what you think? To kill your own baby??
You cry, muffling in your sobs as you put your hand over your mouth.

You've had nightmares in the past too and have experienced them more often as soon as you got pregnant again but THIS IS MERELY NEXT TO A NIGHTMARE, it's something else.. nightmares give you a feeling of unpleasantness and discomfort, what you dreamt tonight was something you really couldn't define, something which was so hard to relapse again, it felt so lucid, as though it were real.

"No baby...." You whisper to your fully grown bump as you cry, a hiccup escaping your mouth unintentionally making you get attentive to check onto your son and husband, still sleeping soundlessly.

You feel it again, that same force that she gives you whenever you undergo any sort of feeling.... Happy, sad, neutral, mixed whatever....
Your baby never let's you go through an affect alone, she always joins in with her mommy.
You wipe your tears and 'try' to relax in order to help your daughter keep her cool but you were so overwhelmed with the thought of that horrendous nightmare that it was next to impossible for you to not stress!

Your hands busy themselves, one trying to hide your hefty breathing and the other calming your active baby girl.

Oh but you feel it again, and again and "ouch!" You whisper rather loudly  as she kicks super strongly this time.

You raise yourself a little bit higher and caress your bulge, feeling the strong foot that anxiously kicks her mother, as if asking her what's happened.

"Eomma is all good, don't worry. Let me help you sleep darling...." you whisper as you start getting up, imbalancing a little due to the huge weight your full fledged belly carried at the moment but somehow you succeed for the first time in the last two months to get up from bed without your husband's help!